Chapter 1 - Sadness and in a New Family

My name is Yuzu Okogi, the daughter of Suguro Okogi and Misaki Okogi and I was born with both Demon and God powers combined and my father was really known as the Strongest Alpha of our dear Okogi wolf pack. Because he was the strongest of our kind but after that when he met my mom and when they mated after that I was born and raised and was trained since I was 5 yrs. Old then he suddenly decide to challenge me to hunt the hardest prey in the Dark forest to defeat and since I had the strongest power he was to crown me as the Alpha just then suddenly something happened during the alpha crowning celebration some hunting tragedy and I was so mad so this time I had to break for it but as, I returned I found out that my family didn't survive the attack on our village. And as I was saved by this one man he took me in as family but do I deserved to be in that household?.....

*Yuzu's P.O.V*
As I watch our village had all the fun and celebration for my return from my hunt, then suddenly one of my father's guards reported to my father Suguro Okogi, that some of the hunters have found our village and as the hunters found our village they burn the whole entire village to the ground, and as I hide in the bushes I suddenly saw my mother trying to run away from the hunters and as my father tries to fight the hunters he also runs off to safety that started all of this when the hunters found the Okogi Village, and as my Mother noticed me behind the bushes hiding but yet she continues to run as far as she can to take the hunters away from me, in order to let me go and run away to safety and as I also was trying to hide behind the bushes, I was suddenly seen by few hunters that who were also checking for other rare wolves. So, I had to turn into my wolf form and run as fast as I can from the hunters who wants to get me and captivate me in some place they called the Research Castle of some organization since they heard that I am the only one that was born with the rarest power amongst wolves that was born with no powers. So, they thought that they will catch me but they didn't because I was hidden by this one adult guy who I think was trying to look for someone and then he suddenly asked me...

"Do you know Suguro Okogi, Wolf?" The man asked while he is looking at me still on my wolf form
*I nodded and shifts back into a human* "Yes I know him because he is My Father" Yuzu said sadly
*surprised* "Can you maybe take me to him?" The man asked
"I can't I am sorry" Yuzu said
"My name is Sho Aihara, so basically what happened? Why can't you take me to your Father?" Sho asked
"My names Yuzu Okogi, my village was attacked by those hunters earlier and because of that they start to kill all my family including my father and my mother and along with the whole village getting burned into the ground... They attacked my village maybe because I was born rarely" Yuzu said
"I am deeply sorry to hear that Yuzu, what do you mean born rarely exactly?" Sho asked
"I am born with both Demon and God Powers, more like they have heard of me as being the daughter of the strongest line of alphas, Suguro Okogi" Yuzu said
"Well do you want to work for me? Since you don't have any place to go... and I was thinking to take you in as a family, since me and your father were really the best partners before and we've known each other for years as we were together as a team" Sho proposed to take Yuzu as family in the Aihara Family
"Yes I would be happy to take it, even though since my father is dead then that makes me the Alpha of Okogi pack" Yuzu said
"Well then we better get going, Yuzu" Sho said happily
"Okay, Master Sho" Yuzu said happily while wagging her tail

*End of P.O.V*

Yuzu was very happy when she found out she will have another new family where she can show her true immense power when she needed to protect them

As I was taken to the Aihara Castle, my master Sho talked to some bodyguards and after he talked to them he explained to me all the details and Yuzu thought that Sho is her master but Yuzu was told by him that Yuzu's master is his daughter,Mei Aihara. And he also told Yuzu to always look out for Mei when she needed someone and he also told Mei's Grandfather that Yuzu will be Mei's new alpha wolf guard and he definitely went into all the details and not letting Mei know that he had Yuzu for keeping her safe while her father was away for work. And after that Master Sho left and bids goodbye to Yuzu and Mei's Grandfather without Mei noticing her father was gone again... Then Mei's Grandfather instructed Yuzu to go to his office and discuss every little thing and as Yuzu take down notes in her head.