Chapter 5 - Training is a bit harder than I thought

In this chapter, Yuzu is really determined of training every little thing that she wants to know. While Ria also focuses on what to do and explain for the mass power Yuzu is about to take. In here Ria will try to test Yuzu to her breaking limits and try to also make Yuzu's last form appears and if not that might have some heavy complications according to the one who knows with great power comes with big responsibility. I guess I made Yuzu such an OP character and like Victoria also. Anyways lets go to the chapter. Enjoy! And Vote for me.

As the day passes by, Yuzu and the other managed to finish every step by step training that Victoria has prepared for them, and they still hasn't mastered every hidden abilities that they wanted to have and Victoria also has taught the real purpose of their training and its for the protection of mass extinction if the clans decided to battle in one whole day. And Victoria was really patient and an expert on handling them despite of some difficulties with Yuzu's uncontrollable behavior sometimes during their trainings, and during Saturday Victoria challenges all the girls to show her what they have already achieved for the 5 weekday activity training that they have done. And during Sunday, they have a rest day and a bbq party at night. And as the 1 months passes by a lot has change in their body and power appearances and they were a whole different person and they were stronger and smarter than before. Victoria also didn't skip the opportunity to also bond with her girlfriend, Matsuri. While Yuzu and Mei are also talking on phone in sometime around while Harumin has her boyfriend too, things really were interesting so far amongst themselves while they were away and they got to know each other more better than the first time they met. Victoria is really happy to be with the group even though there were a lot of commercials in their happy life that might trigger her anytime soon. And also after all their 2 and a half month training, Victoria decided to teach Yuzu and mastering the her real power and awaken her true inner beast based on her real strength and dark power. And it was going good something happened during their training and not to expect that Matsuri's Father showed up at the front door while ranging the doorbell, Victoria took notice and she immediately runs to the front door while Matsuri catching up to Victoria's unbelievable speed.

- Another Conversation (Victoria, Matsuri and Her Father) -

Matsuri's Father: *ranging the doorbell*

Victoria: Coming! *already at the other side of the front door*

Matsuri: *catching up* Babe! Wait up!

Victoria: *opens the door* Hello Sir, what do you need?

Matsuri's Father: Oh hello there, I am looking for my Daughter, Matsuri

Matsuri: Who is it- Dad?!?!

Matsuri's Father: *looks at Matsuri's direction* Hello my dear daughter.

Victoria: You may come in and lets talk at the living room.

Matsuri: Uh ummm yeah *goes ahead to the living room and sits down*

Matsuri's Father: Well why thank you *goes inside and goes to the living room and takes a seat on the other side of the sofa*

Victoria (in mind): Hmmm.... he seems nice but I don't want to assume yet. *closes the door and heads to the kitchen*

(Yuzu and Harumin were outside training, then Victoria texted them to stay there for awhile since Matsuri's Father is inside the mansion, and they agreed to just train for a little while longer. And as for Victoria she is making tea and iced tea for her and Matsuri and Matsuri's Father, and then she headed to the living room carrying a tray with Tea and Iced Tea and some biscuits and puts it on the coffee table. And she listens to their Convo)

Matsuri: Father, I won't marry Corbain anymore because I dont like him.

Matsuri's Father: Well, I don't know what to do if Corbain's Father would agree on this..... *gets worried* he might even destroy our own clan because of your refusal of marrying his Son.

Matsuri: His son is pesky brat that only wants my body but not my personal interests.

Matsuri's Father: I don't know what to do, My daughter

Matsuri: What's the name of Corbain's clan, Father?

Matsuri's Father: If I can recall its, Nakano Clan......

Victoria (in mind): Hmmm..... Nakano clan is known for its weak appearance at first but a strong enemy at the middle. But still a weak opponent against my very own.

Matsuri: I hate to say this but Corbain tried to kill me.

Matsuri's Father: what?!

Matsuri: Yeah, he did but luckily Victoria was there to save me. And now I'm in a relationship with her.

Matsuri's Father: *shocked then goes to normal again* Oh no wonder you two are close, but Miss Victoria may I know what clan are you from?

Victoria: I am from the Kizayama Clan, Sir.

Matsuri's Father: K-kizayama?! Then your their daughter?!....

Victoria: Yes I am, Sir.

Matsuri's Father: *goes near Victoria and bows* Thank You so Much for saving my daughter! Our clan is honored and in big debt to you, Ms. Kizayama.

Victoria: Haha, its only the thing I'm good at hahaha.... well can you do tell me more about Corbain and his Clan.

Matsuri's Father: Hmmm..... their clan is based on the Northern borders and it is a heavily guarded place but due to lack of people their clan is almost close to extinction and exile. I can't attack their clan cause Corbain's father is close with the Kizayama Family and I don't have the man power nor an army to destroy its entire settlements.

Victoria: Hmmmm.... it seems I would like to pay a visit to this weak and pathetic clan. After all I have already seated at the throne so I will dispatch our connections with this clan and have a new partnership with your clan. How does that sound?

Matsuri's Father: Thank You, Ms. Victoria. I will be forever in your debt.

Matsuri: *hugs Victoria* Thank You, Babe!

- End of their Conversation -

And as soon as all the shenanigans was done Victoria and Matsuri's Father had a great talk and he has already approved of Matsuri and Victoria's current relationship with each other, and as they were done talking they had a little snack and a tea party and of course Yuzu and Harumin came in and joined the little group tea party and had a little fun. And as the evening shows up Matsuri's Father had to leave and go back to his clan for further good news about the said partnership, and Victoria was also happy of the result and she quickly informed her father about the plan she was about to commence and her father immediately approved of it and it was already night and the bbq party was almost about to begin.

It was really fun and enjoying even if its just a random day of events......

-------------->Cliffhanger<-------------

Well this is the end of this Chapter and I hope to see you soon on the next Chapters for this story and also I will be releasing another story so stay tuned for further updates. Bye bye~