Chapter 2 - I Think I am in love with my Master

So here we are at my second chapter, where it will begin when Yuzu has feelings for Mei and yet we will see more of it when the chapter continues. Hope Mei answers Yuzu's question *laughs* and I will be also in this chapter so hold on tight and resume to the story I don't want to spoil it too much. I am so happy that I can do this kind of stories just for fun only but also I will try to relate this as much as possible but this more great doing more on doing nothing. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yuzu's in mind talking*
I can't stop thinking about Mei......the way she kissed me at that time......My mind is full of question's right now, why did Mei kiss me? *sighs* I don't won't mind it at all but I think I have fallen for her......why? she is my master I can't have any relationship between me and her.

Our dear Yuzu has fallen for her master, but there is more bigger issue to come if Yuzu pushes herself to much over a person she doesn't know to much about.

As soon as possible Yuzu stayed a bit distance away from Mei after that kiss I mean after that day when Mei kissed her as a sign of thanks but Yuzu felt different from that kiss. And so, day comes when Mei's Grandfather introduces another guy for Mei to marry and to be with forever, as Yuzu stands behind them she noticed that the guy didn't want Mei but he is after the Aihara's Riches and that's where Yuzu signaled Mei's grandfather for awhile and gave him a short notice about it and Mei is just looking at the ceiling while the guy is just looking around the castle of the Aihara Clan. Mei's Grandfather wasn't happy about the sudden notice of Yuzu of what the guy really intends to do so he started to come at the guy and told him to "go away and never return, I know your true intentions with Mei". And as the guy ran off, Mei sighed and goes to her room while Yuzu and Mei's Grandfather had a little talk about what Yuzu can really see with her true powers. And after that Mei's Grandfather heads out for some meeting he left Yuzu with Mei upstairs and he will be back next week.... And so after that Yuzu starts heading to the kitchen and starts cooking dinner for her and Mei and their dinner is almost ready since it is Ramen and Fried Gyoza with soy sauce side, as it was done Yuzu decided to go upstairs to let Mei Know that dinner is ready and as soon as she went to Mei's room she knocks and comes in, it is so dark and when Yuzu tried to turn on the lights something caught her hand and tried stopping her from opening it and as she struggles to take it off she notices that a figure showed up in front of her and she knew it has to be Mei since Mei is an only child. As she saws Mei's face Yuzu was surprised to see Mei's crying, as she sees Mei, Yuzu decided to hug Mei in which Mei had her advantage to kiss Yuzu again and suddenly hugs back after.

Yuzu......has fallen for her I can tell it already I must say Mei is really nice and loving in the inside but on the outside she is a bit rough edged girl *laughs*

After that Yuzu decided to kiss Mei and to know Mei's true intention and as Yuzu did it, Yuzu saw everything that she needs to know and that she is to be there for Mei no matter what comes in their way....Yuzu hugged Mei tightly and never lets her go for a few minutes. 

And as it was thought Yuzu was already coping up with all the necessary needs to perform well for Mei's household and it was brought to her attention that a near sudden war is approaching against Aihara Clan and the Kazukuro Clan. And after years of training Yuzu is already prepared for anything and anyone against the said war, and as the day was about to go well suddenly Mei's Grandfather arrived earlier than expected due to the said urgent emergency caused by the enemy clan and threatening Aihara clan to surrender Mei into their hands and in which Yuzu didn't allow to happen.

I clearly dont know what to say about Yuzu because it does add up to the thoughts and jealousy to put up with....

And as the days go by Yuzu decided to create a large barrier shield in order to protect the castle while the others just stayed for orders, while Yuzu called for her "other" companions to join her and help her with the upbringing war tension.

Yuzu's (in mind talks)

I hope my Friends come and join me fight against the strongest, idiot Clan who took and kill their own families.
"I hope to see you..... Harumin and Matsuri"

>Day Passes by<

Yuzu hasn't been talking to Mei and neither seeing her cause she is busy preparing everything for the army to protect themselves against all those dark magic roaming around the air.
And Fortunately Yuzu's Friends arrived in time before for the Dark War against the enemy clan and they are the said strong packs of scary yet easy people to deal with and Yuzu w/ her friends guarantee the safety of Mei and her Grandfather as long as they have their initials kept hidden against the world.

///Convo between the three alone///

Yuzu: Damn, I do really want to spend my time with Mei but this jerk suddenly starts a war

Harumin: I know it does suck, but you have to deal with this at least you have a reward afterwards, right Matsuri?

Matsuri: Yeah, Haru-chan's right. Little do you know that Mei will reward you with something.

Yuzu: Well I guess its true but that will take weeks to wait cuz the war hasn't even started yet.

Harumin: Are you suggesting we should attack now? Cuz its sounds like your impatiently waiting

Yuzu: I uhhh- seriously not wanting to but it also sounds like that

Matsuri: Wait for it, Yuzu-senpai. Its just only a matter of time to wait for a voluntarily bang to appear

You guys should really wait for it cuz on the next chapter the day arrives as it was the fun yet the best day cuz of flesh and blood and justice will be served on the day the enemy clan will fall into the wrong hands. Just give it a break. *laughs*

--------------->Cliffhanger<-------------
I really am sorry to keep you guys waiting for almost a year, cuz I was sooooo busy with school and alot has happen to me. I cant even know which way I was until I need some spaces again.... and I do have to thank you guys for enjoying every bit. And I am really want to ask you guys for the suggestions you want me to put on chapter 3 that will be released on (July 16, 2019) I hope you guys have a wonderful beautiful day.