Chapter 6 - The Visitation

In this Chapter, Victoria has done alot for the time being they were away from the Aihara Clan and it was a bit hard but worth it of a 3 months tops of training and alot has happened during or I mean every part of their training but alot has improved within Yuzu's group. And they really are ready and really capable of what they can do for their service. And as you read the whole chapter 5 of this book you'll notice that Matsuri's Father and Victoria had an agreement and a partnership, against Matsuri's Ex Boyfriend named Corbain and now Victoria is planning to put and end to this disrespect clan and cause their extinction for their actions toward her. Claiming that Corbain was a dream or thought of being a perfect man  but behind all of it was a monster who just wanted power, body and fame. But he won't have it anymore because he himself puts his whole clan in grave danger because he puts up a fight between Victoria Kizayama, and he doesn't have the respect or power to even outmaneuver the smart and powerful Victoria. If he doesn't stop his whole clan will burn into ash and people won't even remember the said clan.

(2 Months and 13 Days Left before they go back to Aihara Clan Castle)

Yuzu and Harumin were staying behind while Matsuri and Victoria planned to go and teleport to Nakano Clan as fast as possible so they can return after 5 days before they all go back to Aihara Castle. And as expected Victoria and Matsuri went ahead, and arrived just in time outside the Nakano Clans Front Gate, Victoria had to knock loudly to let the guards hear her and they immediately recognized Matsuri and Victoria's Kizayama Crest located at the side part of her hat and outfit. As the gates were opened the guards from the inside immediately escorted Victoria and Matsuri to the Castle Throne Room where their  Leader and his Son is just dozing off. And as they arrived in front of the Throne Room Door, the guard announced to the king that a Kizayama has stopped by to negotiate. And its more harder than usual cause Corbain is there to take Matsuri's hand by force again. Will Victoria finally destroy this clan when they push her to her own limits?.....

- Conversation in the Throne Room -

*Corbain desperately looking at Matsuri while holding a strong fist at a covered face of Victoria*

Unknown Guy: What brings you here to my Clan, Ms. Fake Kizayama and with my son's girlfriend and soon to be wife?

Victoria: Is that how you treat your fellow partnership with my Father's Clan? *removes the cloak revealing her dark crimson dashy clothes*

Unknown Guy: *shocked* A-are y-you t-the L-lady Victoria, in flesh?!?!

Victoria: Yes I am, You disrespectful King!

Unknown: Im Fuki Nakano, and this is my son-

Victoria: Corbain Nakano, the prince who is a brat and a disrepectful killer.... I know him.

Fuki: Ummmm.... excuse me? What did you say about my Son?! *triggered*

Victoria: He even tried to kill my girlfriend, Matsuri just because she refuse to marry him over me, haha what a pity sight to see when he got his bones broken by my unbreakable dark magic.

(Matsuri is just there listening while holding Victoria's arm tightly)

Fuki: I.....I......GUARDS! SEIZE THIS FAKE KIZAYAMA AND GIVE MATSURI TO MY SON!!! IMMEDIATELY!!

*Victoria suddenly was caught in chains while Matsuri was forced to be held by Corbain in chains as well but Victoria is chained fron her hands to the ground, while Corbain is grinding on Matsuri's body. Victoria is now furious and proclaims war against the Nakano Clan, while Fuki just laughs about it and Victoria was serious that she is already snapping herself. Causing her to be more angry while Corbain is stripping Matsuri's clothes one by one. Victoria is getting mad and worse by time and she goes berserk, but the worst part is Victoria is also being punished for no reasons she is being whipped by the guards and not to mention that the whip has alot of spiky metals that cuts through Victoria's back while our Victoria yells in pain*

Matsuri: Victoria help.... *crying while pleading

Fuki: Have your way my Son

Corbain: Your not worthy of this heavenly body, Victoria.... Just face it *taunts while licking and grinding his manly parts to Matsuri's body*

Victoria: *still in ailing pain while slowly turns herself dark and eyes turning into Dark Regret*  I......will......end.......this......clan.....to......the.......ground

-Victoria slowly loosens up herself from the chains and shouts "I. Am. So. Done with this. Piece of Shit!!!!!!" And then she transforms into her Dark Ulti-form and the chains turned into ash, while the guards turned into stoned figures and Fuki and Corbain turned into their forms and gets ready to fight against Victoria and since Matsuri is there, Victoria healed Matsuri and just puts Matsuri aside while Victoria is casually  defeating the two apart from what she sees and then finally Victoria got to eliminate the both father and son while the Nakano Clan itself was burn into flames like in serious hell. And after that Victoria fainted due to overuse and bloodloss from the fight so Matsuri took Victoria back to their mansion. And since Matsuri mastered also teleportation spell she immediately did the casting and they teleported back to the mansion then after that she and Victoria are both in fainted arrival while Yuzu and Harumin cured them both, they magically healed fast and as they awoke an hour after Victoria suddenly was surprised that Matsuri was with her the whole time and she is really happy to back in one piece cause she cant forgive herself if she dies infront of Matsuri, her love.....

~(Cliffhanger)~

This Chapter was really a handful, talk about alot of effort and mana wasted on a pointless battle but thats that. I finally managed to do my story as fast as possible. Anyways see you guys soon, Bye-bye~