Chapter 4 - Know Your Limits, Victoria!!!

In this Chapter, Our Yuzu and her friends will be starting to train with Ria and hope they can master all of their hidden abilities. And as You all know Yuzu wanted to know more and be stronger each day for her and Mei. And prepare for any advancements of their possible outcome.

Time flies by so fast.... and it was time for Ria to train Yuzu and test her powers at its limits. And as that was about going, Yuzu told Mei that she will be gone for 3 months for training and as expected Mei approved but she is going to miss Yuzu for awhile cuz she will be gone for a long time. And as Yuzu before left she cast a huge amount of shield barrier that will last for 3 months while is away atleast the palace will never be attack unless with heavy and strong power. And as the day was about to begin Victoria insisted Yuzu and her friends to ride on her back and just flies of to the place where they will be training.

>On the Way to the Hidden Place<

///Yuzu and her Group Convo///

Ria: *In dragon form flying above the skies*

Yuzu: This is amazing, right? *enjoying the view*

Harumin: Yeah its pretty yet beautiful too *smiling*

Matsuri: Y-yeah i-it is.... *scared*

Yuzu: Matsuri are you okay? You seem scared..?

Matsuri: Ummm... Yeah I am ahehhe *nervously scared*

Yuzu: Oh okay, Ria are we there yet?

Ria: Yes we are, Hang on tight we are about to land *slowly slows down flying lowering herself to the ground*

///End Convo///

And as they landed they expected it was a abandoned place but they soon realized the place was owned by Ria, herself.

///Convo of them again///

Ria: Lets go to that Room and lets settle all our things. And plan about the training for tomorrow *smiles*

Yuzu: Sure, well then lets go!

*all of them were walking ahead to the said room*

Ria: Mind if I talk with you Matsuri? While you two go ahead to the room and relax for awhile.

Matsuri: O-okay s-sure

Yuzu and Harumin: Okay sure *gets all of Ria and Matsuri's luggages and heads of to the room*

(Yuzu and Harumin went ahead while Ria decided to talk to Matsuri)

///Convo between Ria and Matsuri///

Ria: I noticed you were afraid of heights.....

Matsuri: I uhhh ummm..... yeah I am

Ria: I see, but you have to face your fears, My Dear or else you'll end up scared for the rest of your life. I'll be giving you a special training, and don't worry you'll be able to face it with me *Hugs Matsuri*

Matsuri: *hugs back and starts to cry* T-thank Y-you, R-ria. It really means a lot and thank you for caring....

Ria: No problem, just let it all out *pats Matsuri's back* There there....