Chapter 3 - The Best Day Ever

Anyways I am starting off to apologize of making you guys wait for a very long long time so I hope you were really patient for alot like legit hehehe.... I really do wanna apologize for the sudden delays for this story but I'm sure you would want to suggest me so I won't fall of track hehe.

And so the Biggest day arrives the War was about to commence, and the Kazukuro Clan wanted an agreement that if their best pet wons the 3 rounds they will have Mei as the reward and if the Aihara Clan wins the battle, Yuzu will have to kill all of their strongest players in order to bring them into justice and also Mei is no longer in accounted for the said victory too. And as the day was about to begin and the fight was also starting to rise, Mei suddenly and confidently went up to Yuzu and kissed her Goodluck

///Convo between Mei and Yuzu///
Mei: *kissed Yuzu* Goodluck out there

Yuzu: *blushing* I uhhh- o-of c-course, Master

Mei: *whispered seductively* And if you win I'll make you'll enjoy my sweet reward after~

Yuzu.exe has stopped

///Convo has Ended///

So yeah Mei broked Yuzu for the very first time, and it was kinda funny at first thought of it. And its really not what I was expecting for.

And as the battle commences, Yuzu is almost laughing insane cause her opponent has really no match for her cause she is to fast and to active and also not to mention aggressive towards the said fight, all of Yuzu's training paid off. And eventually Yuzu thought she won when her opponent suddenly stabs her in the middle back part, but Yuzu on the other hand just laughed so hard and all of the people around them was just confused why. But Matsuri and Harumin already knew about Yuzu's hidden power that can make solid metal into a heat melted material like it was just about to burst into flames,and suddenly a magic fire circle appears around Yuzu and her opponent. Yuzu suddenly turns into her Hazing Wolf Flaming Form and immediately sets her opponent flaming and turns him into ashes in one millisecond. All of them were surprised by it and it was astounding. Mei is really paying close attention to Yuzu fight against the said "Strongest" and yet again Mei is really falling for her precious Yuzu big time. Yuzu won the 3 match and her deals must be met, and as Yuzu finds all the 10 remaining strongest players of the clan she immediately beheaded them and lights them up on fire while the King of the Kazukuro Clan didnt follow the orders and started the war again seeing that they didn't win against Aihara's Top Strongest Team.

This is also where my Original OC shows up and of course I'll be joining Yuzu's Team and show off my scary yet stronger power.

Yuzu teleported Mei and her Grandfather back into the Mansion while she and her friends battled of the clan on their own, Yuzu is battling the northern part while Matsuri is on the East and Harumin on the West Side, none of them notice the South wing side so the other half of the army proceeded with precautions there but they didn't know that Someone was waiting  to kill them.

///South Side of the Castle///
General: We should go on this side so they won't know where we are.

Other Men: We should go for here