Allegianges

ReedClan

Leader - GooseStar - (White, grey and brown tabby tom with yellow eyes)

Deputy - HollowHeart - (Dark brown tabby tom with a light brown chest spot, with green eyes)

Medicine cat - DappleEye - (Grey and white speckled she cat with green eyes)
Medicine Cat Apprentice - RabbitRun - (Grey and white tom with blue eyes)

Warriors
EagleSnout - (Dark tabby tom with a eye scar going down to his leg with amber eyes)
LynxWhisker - (Brown tabby tom with yellow eyes - Former rouge)
WhiteBelly - (Black tom with white speckles with green eyes)
WillowFlower - (Silver tabby she cat with green eyes)
JuniperPounce - (Grey she cat with blue eyes) App - FernPaw
AdderStripe - (Ginger she cat with amber eyes)
BirchStripe - (Dark brown tabby tom with lighter under belly and paws) App -AcornPaw
PeachSong - (Cream colored tom with ginger patches with yellow eyes)
HoneyMask - (Light ginger tabby she cat with amber eyes)
BerryBounce - (Cream tom with green eyes)
AlderStream - (Bright ginger she cat with yellow eyes)

Apprentices
FernPaw - (Grey tabby tom with green eyes)
AcornPaw - (Sandy brown tom with amber eyes)
EmberPaw (Black tom with dark amber eyes)

Queens
FallenHeart - (Light grey she cat with dark stripes with green eyes. Mother to IvyKit and BatKit.)
Talon - (Sleek furred golden tabby she cat with amber eyes. Mother to BrackenKit and ThornKit - Former rouge)

Kits
IvyKit - (Grey and white she kit with green eyes)
BatKit - (Dark brown tabby tom with a darker face and tabby stripes with amber eyes)
BrackenKit - (Golden tabby she cat with amber eyes with a lighter colored chest fur)
ThornKit - (Golden tabby tom with darker ears and amber eyes)