Chapter 3

As everyone went their separate ways, ThornPaw ran over, smiling. "We're apprentices!" He squealed. BrackenPaw smiled, and touched noses with her brother, and padded over to her mentor. He was huge compared to GooseStar and her father. She suddenly felt..Nervous. BrackenPaw steadied herself and raised her head, trying to reach his hight. "What are we training about today?" She asked, going to her right hight. EagleSnout looked down and smiled. "I'm going to the territory today, and then we start real training." He meowed gently. BrackenPaw nodded.  She trotted after her mentor as they climbed up the slope. "This is the Reed Cliffs, we patrol up here so we can watch from above just incase of a ambush at the Tides." He meowed. "We send two warriors and one apprentice up here." He meowed as he passed JuniperPounce, AdderStripe, and FernPaw. EagleSnout led her to the Tides. He nodded to them. "These the Young Tides. We hunt fish and such here." He said. BrackenPaw nodded. BrackenPaw padded next to her mentor, and looked at a huge, weird shaped rock that they were passing. "EagleSnout, Why aren't we going up there?" She pointed her tail to the area.

"It's forbidden." He meowed.

Ooof so short