New Home

Y/N and Tony sat in silent as they drove to the Avengers Headquarters. She grip her necklace in her left hand. "So kid, I talked to the agents and they told me you need to see a therapist for about 3 months and to take anti-depression sertraline which I will keep ", he said to her. "Yes sir ", she said emotionless. Tony frown a bit.

They stop and Tony took her to her new room. He stop in front of her. "I recreate your old room. I hope you like it", he said, then step away to deal with the Avengers. Y/N look at the door.

She open it.

She gave a small smile and lay on her bed

She gave a small smile and lay on her bed. She bear her face in a pillow as she cried herself asleep. Tony look at her as Natsha stand by him. "She going to have a rough time ",she said. "Yeah. Me and Pepper talk ", he said as he stare Y/N.

"About what?", she asked. "If both of us died and we do have kids, she will be the owner of Stark Industry ", he said, then turn off the lights.

~In the morning
Y/N woke up and frown. She got dress.

She went to the kitchen

She went to the kitchen. She took out a single piece of bread and toasted it. She took two small bites and through it away. She looks around and saw a room with a piano. She sat down and play a song.

She let out a few tears as she always play that song for her parents. "That was lovely ", said a gently female voice. Y/N quickly wipe her tears as she turned to see a brunette. "I'm Wanda ", she said. "Y/N", she said.

Wanda sat down next to her. "Me and the others are here for you", she said. Y/N stand up and frown a bit. "Thanks ", she said as she left.