New Villain

Y/N was at the subway to meet her friend Mitchell. It have been a crazy week since the Guardians came. The tension was high between Tony and Quill. Peter feels threat by Tony and Quill. She was listening to music.

She fix her hat.

The train suddenly stopped, as people fell down

The train suddenly stopped, as people fell down. Y/N stop her music, and look up. She saw the metal door was rip off. Then two metal arms. A weird man step in.

Y/N quickly text Tony about the nut and where she is. Everyone froze in fear. "My name is Dr. Octopus. I will prove my genuine with her", he said as he grabbed Y/N.

She tried to brake out. "You will be the greatest science experiment that anyone with find", he said. "I don't know what your talking about", she lied. *Tony, Peter hurry*, she thought. They both left.

~With Tony

Tony came as he apporch the crime scene. He pushed back to police and saw her necklace. He grip it in his hands. He call Steve. "Suit up", he said.

"What? Why?", he asked. "Y/N been kidnapped", he said. "Hurry back", Steve said.

~With Peter

He was in his suit. He just stop a car chase. "Peter, Mr. Stark is calling", Karen said. "Answer it", he replied. "Kid something bad happen", Tony said.

"What is it?", Peter asked. "Y/N been kidnapped", he said. "..... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!", Peter scream. "Get over here now, so we can save her", he said. "I'm on my way", he said as he hung up.

"I on my way Y/N", he said.