Date?

It have been five months since the Avengers found out and Y/N and Peter got closer. They were currently in the library working on Biochemistry. Peter kept stealing glances at Y/N. She hold up the paper to Peter. "Is this right?",she asked.

He lean in a little. Y/N blush at the closeness. "Yeah ",he said as he lean back. "Um... Y/N do you want come to Coney Island this Saturday around 7?",he asked as his face turned red as his suit. She looks surprised.

"Sure ",she said. "Great ",he said with a smile.

~Saturday at 6pm
Y/N finished with her hair down and just a little bit of red lipstick.

~Saturday at 6pmY/N finished with her hair down and just a little bit of red lipstick

She lock her door and open her windows. She spread her wings and took off. She flew near the island. She stop and waited for Peter in the front. He came 5 minutes later.

"Hey did you waited long?", he asked. "Nope ", she said as pop the p. They first went to grab some pizza. "Are you kidding me?",he said shock. "I'm serious",she said.

"You never seen Star Wars?! ",he said. "I am so busy ",she said. "Okay that it. I'm coming over and watching it",he declared. "Fine",she gave in.

They went to the bottle and ball game. Peter through it and it knock over. "Winner ", the teen boy said.  Peter smile at Y/N. He gave Peter his who gave it to Y/N.

 He gave Peter his who gave it to Y/N

She giggle a bit.  "Thanks", she said.  They stare into each other eyes. They kiss each for a minute. They pull back and blush.

"I had a fun time ",she said as she hug her bear. "Me too. I would like to do this again ",he said. She gave a big smile. "Yes", she said.