No...No...No

"You can't make me go. This is my life. I love Tony and the Avengers. I have friends here. I love Peter ",  Y/N said. "What?", Quill said.

"You might be my father, but earth is my home ", she said. "I'm sorry, but you are coming with us. This is the best for you. I am really am sorry ", he said.  Tears started to pour down her face.

"No...No...No", she said then she ran out of the facility. Quill was about to follow her, but Tony stop him. "Don't. She  needs time to be alone ",he said.

~At the horse ranch
She was petting her horse. "I just wish I was normal. This wouldn't be happening. I wish I didn't have wings. I wish I wasn't a freak ", she said as more tears fell down.

"I don't think your a freak, and I think your wings are beautiful ", said Peter voice. She turned around and saw him. She let out a few more tears and tackle him in a hug. He regain his balance and hug her back. "It okay now ",he said.

"I don't want to leave you. You're one of the few things that have been good in my life after my family die", she said. "We will figure this out together. I not giving up on you. I'll fight for you ", he said.

"Thank you Peter Parker ",she whisper as she bear her head in his chest. "I glad I met you. I love you Spiderman ", she said. "I'm glad I'm met you to Y/N L/N. I'll protect you my angel ", he said.