I think...no I know I love you

Peter was still with Y/N as Quill and Tony talk. She have been asleep for 2 hours. Peter stare at her beautiful wings. He gently touch her right one, and it felt smooth and soft. She gently moan.

He quickly pull back his hand as Y/N woke up. She tried to sit up, but Peter gently push her back. "You need to rest ", Peter said. "You shouldn't have seen me like this ",she said as she looks at him. He decided it to come clean.

"I know you were save by Spiderman ", he said. "How?", she asked. "I am Spiderman ", he said as he looked down at her with a sorry expression. "You're lying ",she said as look disbelief. He out his web slinger and shot a web.

"You lied to me", she said. "I'm dangerous to be around, plus you lied to me",he said. She chuckles. Peter smile at her. "I think...I know I love you ",he said.

She looks shock then gave a big smile. "I know we only met a few months ago and we only been on one date, but I love you ", he said to her. "I love you too Peter Parker ",she said. As that about to kiss, they heard a loud crash and yelling. "Oh no",they both said. He helped her up.

They both ran out. They went to the living to see Tony and Quill fighting with their weapons. "What is going on?", Y/N shouted.