Iron Man vs Starlord

Quill pull out his gun as Tony put on his his metal glove. "The both of you don't want to do this. Y/N don't want you to fight. Let just talk about this ", Steve tried to reason with them. "50 on metal guy!", Rocket shouted.

The others guardians and Avengers look at Rocket. "What?", he asked. Quill took the first shot, Tony then doge and roll over. He shot at Quill, but he jumped out of the away, as it hit the TV. Quill tried again, but almost hit Sam.

"Hit the deck!", Steve shouted as everyone duck down. They keep firing at each other. "This is insane!", Bucky said. "Agreed ",Gamora said. "She is my daughter!", Quill said as he tried to shoot Tony.

"You will be taking her away from everything she knows. Her friends, family, and her animals. She doesn't deserve that after everything she been through ", Tony said. "Hunters will come and tried to take her. They wouldn't stop!", Quill said.

"We can stop them. We are Earth's mightiest heroes ", Tony said.  "We protect the whole galaxy ", Quill said, as duck one of Tony blaster. "This is Y/N choice. She should choose !", Natsha shouted.

"She right. This is her life!", Gamora said. Tony and Quill froze as they handled their weapons at each other. "What is going on?!", Y/N shouted at them with Peter by her side. They stare at each other.

"They were fighting to the death to see if you stay with Stark or go with Quill ", Rocket said. "Rocket!", everyone said. "What?", he said. "What?!", Peter and Y/N shouted together.