Showdown

Y/N was in a old warehouse. She was tied up to a pole. Dr. Octopus walk up to her. "Show me your wings", he said. "I don't know what you're talking about", she lied to him.

He pull out a needle. He stab it in her arms. "Ahhh!", Y/N cried. He got a her blood. He walked away.

She breath heavy. She tried to brake the old rusty chains, but they're still strong. "Peter please hurry", she whisper. "Asked and you shall receive", Peter's voice joked. She look up at the ceiling to see him in his costume with Rocket and Groot.

She smiled at them. Peter quietly lower themselves to the ground. "This will only take a second", Rocket said. He unlock the chains. Peter lower the chains to the ground quietly so they don't make a sound. "Where is everyone else?", Y/N asked as Peter help her up.

~With the Doctor
He was looking at her alien blood with a microscope. "She will make me famous", he said to himself. "I don't think so pal", said Quill voice. He looks around the area. "Where are you?", Dr. Octopus said.

Quill appear with Drax and Gamora appear. "Who are you and what are those things behind you?", Dr. Octopus said. Quill shot the microscope, that was destroying Y/N's blood sample. "What do you think you are doing?", Dr. Octopus said. Then a shield knock him down.

The Avengers appear from the shadows. "W-what are you doing here?!", Dr. Octopus asked a bit scared. "This is what happens when you hurt my god-daughter", Tony said as he destroyed one of his tentacles. "This is also what happens when you kidnapped my daughter", Quill said as he also destroy a another tentacle. "What are you going to do with me?", Dr. Octopus very scared.

They walked towards him while getting their powers or weapons ready. Through out the whole night, anyone who was close to the warehouse could heard Dr. Octopus painful screams.