St mungo's

Ginny's POV
When we get there one of the nurses notice us and right away.
"What happened?" She asks. Her name tag reads 'Marie'
" We dont know. " I say with concern and anger in my voice. Then they quickly rush Harry down a hall and into a room where I hear them saying healing spells,see them giving him many potions, and then finally silence......

5 hours later

"Who here is his family?" A different nurse asks
"None of us are ma'am." I explain
"Well then.....Mr.Potter's condition he........fine.....wake up....take a while." She says I only heard bits and pieces.

Hermione's POV
"Well then with Mr.Potter's condition he could not wake up or he could be perfectly fine and wake up. It may take a while though. He may or may not have his memory if he wakes up." The nurse says and walks away.
"You ok Gin?" I ask her
"Yeah fine. Why?" She asks
" Well the doctor said that he might wake up and if he does he may not have his memory." I say.
"What?" She asks her face dropping " I only heard some of what she said. Will he not remember? Will he wake up even?"
"He will wake up." I say.

Ginny's POV

"Ms.Weasley?" A nurse asks
"Yes?" I ask
"Mr.Potter is asking for you. Only you ma'am" she explains
So I get up and rush there as fast as I can. Then when I finally get there I stop. He looks so small and weak.  I knock on the door trying to conceal the tears in my eyes.
"Ginny?" He asks not looking up
"Yeah it's me Harry." I says quietly. I go and sit next to him, tears in my eyes. One slips down my cheek I quickly wipe it off with my hand so Harry doesn't see.
"Ginny why are you crying?." He asks softly
" It's just I didn't know if you'd wake up and they said you might  not remember anything and...." I trail off
"Shhh....come lay next to me" Harry says softly patting the spot beside him in the hospital bed.
I go and lay next to him and he hold me in his arms. The next thing I know is my eyes are heavy and I'm drifting off to sleep.

Harry's POV

Ginny has been laying on me asleep for about 20 minutes. I lean down and kiss her head. "I'm sorry I scared you. I love you Ginny Weasley." And I kiss her lips long and slow. Then I drift off too.
About 2 hours later I wake up and see a nurse standing beside me.
"Good mr.potter you're awake. I need to run some tests." She explains
" Ok one minute." I say.
I tap Ginny lightly
"Gin they need to run some more tests." I tell her
"Why is everything alright?" She asks
"Yeah gin everything's fine." I say
"It's just some standardized tests ma'am. " the nurse says.
"Ok." She says and a nurse takes me to a testing room.