My best mistake was you

Song mentioned: https://youtu.be/JmPqQLrvQnw

Ginny's POV

Fleur Hermione and I decided we would sing our babies the same song. And raise them like they're triplets. We chose one line of take me home. Which was 'round in circle here we go from the highest highs to the lowest lows. No one shakes me like you do. My best mistake was you.'
"Shh..." I said as I rocked my 6 month old baby. "Round in circles here we go from the highest highs to the lowest lows no one shakes me like you do. My best mistake was you."
James stops crying and falls asleep instantly.
"Teddy's asleep."Harry says
"Thanks." I say kissing his lips and putting my arms around his neck.
"Oh so you want to flirt do you miss Weasley? Well two can play that game." He says putting his arms around me waist.
I lay my head on his chest.
"Ok Gin let's go to bed." Harry says
"Why I'm good." I say drifting off to sleep

Harry's POV

"Ok Gin let's go to bed." I say
"Why I'm good." She says falling asleep
I pick her up and carry her to bed. I lay down next to her and fall asleep. About an hour later I hear crying. So I get up trying not to wake gin. And I go take care of teddy. This repeats alternating children until about 6:30 am. I finally decide to get up.
"Harry? Where are you going ?" Ginny asks me.
"Well I was going downstairs to make you breakfast and bring it up to you as a surprise. But now you're up. So you've ruined my surprise." I say seductively and I kiss her.
"Let's go downstairs. I have to be at the burrow with the kids at 7." Gin says
"Ok." I say and we walk downstairs with the kids. I start making breakfast while ginny bottle feeds Teddy and James.
I'm almost finished making breakfast when ginny comes up behind me and wraps her arms around my waist.
I turn around to face her.
"Zip me up will you?" She says like old times.
I zip her up my hand lingering on her back. She turns around and kisses me like before Bill and Fleur's wedding. Apparently George knew what we were doing so we hear as pop George says "morning."
"Hey George." I say
"Hi Harry." He says smirking.
"Ok I've got to go!" Gin says

Ginny's POV

"Ok I've got to go! Bye Harry!" I say kissing him quickly. " bye George." I say grabbing teddy and James and disapparating to the burrow. I get there by the lake and I vomit.
"Oh no...no no no no no. No." I say to myself "ok calm down ginny. It's because you haven't apparated since you had James." I finally walk inside to find Hermione,Rose, Victore, Fleur,,Audrey(Percy's girlfriend), Izzy(Charlie's girlfriend) Luna, Alexa(Fred's girlfriend and Angelina's twin) and Angelina. Tomorrow was Hermione and Ron's wedding. I quickly ran upstairs to my room to grab a muggle pregnancy test and ran to her bathroom to take it.
Finally I look at it. It says I'm pregnant.
"Fuck!" I say just loud enough for Fleur to hear.
"Ginny is that you?" She asks
"Yeah Fleur it's me." I say opening the door.
"What's going on?" She asks
"Well I just found out that I'm pregnant again and I'm so sleep deprived and I can't deal with a third crying baby at night. Harry gets up to deal with teddy and James and thinks I'm asleep when I wake up every time." I say almost in tears
"Everything will be alright Ginny." She tells me.
"I'm glad you found bill." I say
"Me too." She says and we walk downstairs.
"Ginny when did you get here?" Hermione asks
"A few minutes ago." I say looking at Fleur.
"Ok let the bachelorette party begin." Fleur says