Birthday's and surprises Part 2

Ginny's POV
*recap*
Harry I'm pregnant..." I say looking him in the eye for the first time tonight. 

*present*
He just stands there. His face is expressionless. I start to pick up my wand but then Harry kisses me.  It wasn't a short and sweet  'I love you' kiss. It was a long 'we're going to run out of air' kiss. After I do run out of air I break the kiss.
"What did that mean?" I ask Harry. I'm trying to keep my cool but on the inside I'm panicking. Because was it a 'I want to have this baby with you' kiss? Or was it a 'goodbye I never want to see you again' kiss?
"It meant... I love you... and it." He says
"But what...?" I ask
"There are no buts to my sentence. I love you and our little baby." He says
I jump on him and kiss him grabbing his face. He grabs my butt with one hand and my back with the other.
"I love you." I whisper in his ear.
"I love you too." He whispers back and starts to kiss my neck.
I try to hold in my moan so I tell him
"We should probably go back to the burrow."
"You're right." He says and puts me down gently. "I love you little baby." He says and kisses my stomach.
I smile. "Let's go." I say
He grabs my hand and we apparate to my room. I start to fall over so I prepare myself to hit the floor but I don't instead I'm quickly grabbed and pulled into Harry's embrace.
"Thanks." I say.
"I wouldn't want you or it to get hurt." He says whispering it into my ear so Fred and George don't hear us.
"We should probably go downstairs." I say because I'm almost blushing
"Ok." He says smirking and then kisses me hard.
I kiss him and push him onto the bed. And I climb on top of him and start to kiss him he grabs my waist. And I grab his face.
"Let's go downstairs." I say and climb off of him and start to walk downstairs.
"Hey!" He yells playfully and starts to chase me " come back here!"
I run down the stairs thinking I beat him but he apparates down to the bottom and catches me.
"I caught you." He says "Now Miss Weasley, I believe I still haven't given you your birthday present yet."
"What is it?" I say in my best school girl voice.
"Well there's three parts to it and I can only give you part one right now." He says still holding me.
"What's part one?" I say still doing the school girl impression.
Harry kisses me like never before. It seemed like we were the only people on earth like when I first kissed him. But it also seemed like we were kissing for days. But I knew we weren't. Finally we broke apart. But I wasn't complaining.
"Mmm...I like part one." I say.
"I'm glad..." he says seductively still holding me in his arms
"Harry dear! Did you... oh I see you've found Ginny." Mum says
"Yes mum I was just in my room." I say
"Well we checked there." She says
" I must've accidentally used Harry's invisibility cloak as a blanket." I say
"Oh alright dear." She says "why don't you come outside with the rest of us?"
"Ok." I say.
"Um...Mrs. Weasley...may I borrow Ginny to show her my surprise. " Harry asks
"Oh of course dear I didn't realize you hadn't shown her yet." She says
"Ok..." I say suspiciously
"Go on Ginny dear!" Mum says
Harry and I apparate somewhere I can't see where because Harry has covered my eyes.
"Ok you can open your eyes now." He says taking his hands off of my face.
"A wall?" I ask
"Yes." Harry says "Ginny will you move in with me?"
"Into a wall?" I ask
"There's a house behind the wall. My parents house." Harry says
"Then of course!" I say and kiss him.
To be continued