Introduction

"B-but we... we're m-mates..."

"Look. You were a good fling but I hate even the slightest thought of you being my mate and The Lunar Moon Pack's Luna. Which is why: "I Dmitri Kingston, reject you Ariana Descartes as my mate and future Luna."

"I-I ... Ariana Descartes accept your,  r-rejection as your m-mate and future L-Luna of the Lunar Moon Pack".

"Good. Now get out".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Dmitri Kingston:
Heartless, rule breaker, heartbreaker, bad boy and next in line to be Alpha of the Lunar Moon Pack. In other words a complete player, with the looks of a Greek god and an ego bigger than our universe, it was no surprise that fate had played a game with him by choosing Ariana Descartes to be his mate.

Meet Ariana Descartes:
Shy, good girl, rule follower, humble, and in general a kind, helping person. In other words the complete opposite of Dmitri Kingston.

The day she goes to Dmitri's 18th birthday party was when her life changed. All she had ever dreamed of since she was a young girl, was to find her mate and live a happy life with him. But that changed when she met Dmitri.

Now Ari is rejected and pregnant-by her ex-mate Dmitri. Not wanting any trouble she flees to the human world for guaranteed safety for herself and her unborn daughter. And for 5 years she lives in a quiet, serene environment with her beautiful daughter Elora.

But there's a catch to it. Ari has to come back for a few days to visit her sick father, which means that Elora will have to accompany her.

Has Dmitri fixed his player ways?

How will everyone else react to her appearing off the radar for 5 years?

But most importantly: is Ari ready to face her mate who rejected her after a night of 'fun'?