-Chapter 6-

CHAPTER 6- Today's The Day

Today was the day. Today was the day where Dmitri would be announced the new Alpha of the Lunar Moon Pack. Dmitri would officially be my Alpha. And perhaps he'd also announce his Luna. Although only the Moon Goddess must know who his new Luna would be.

I groaned, turning over in my blissful bed. Who needs Dmitri when you have sleep?

Not me, I thought, sighing as I turned to face my room door. It's like I could already predict someone was to walk in and ruin my lovely time.

Surprise surprise, the door opened and tumbling in came an annoyed Mia.

"What!? You're still in bed Ari!!" Squealed Mia.

"That's what he said", finishing off my sentence with a wink, I was met with cushion thrown at my face- through means of Mia.

"Technically he said; 'you're still here?' but let's not go there". Lena voiced my exact thoughts and I was surprised at how good she was at reading my mind.

"Your mind block is not on, dummy."
Ah. And there we have it. Lena the Einstein, only hairier, sassier and dumber, in her natural form spoke.

"Ari! This isn't a time to joke around! Can you at least try to be serious, just for today?" chastised an angry Mia.

Ouch.

I threw my right arm over my chest and pattern the area where the heart is.
"Ah! You hath wound me, dear Mia!"

Mia threw a cushion right at me, clearly not playing along or catching on to my obviously playful tone.

"Jeez relax, Mia! What's crawled up your âsshole and died?" I screeched, tossing the pillow away from me.

"Ari don't even try testing my patience today because you are running it thinner than James Charles' non existent arse!" Oop. So she's angry angry.

"Technically he does have an arse it's just-" my defence of James Charles' back side was stopped with just a single yet such a ferocious glare from Mia.

She walked through my room, casually flung open my wardrobe and began chucking all my boots out.

"You know, just make yourself at home I guess. Yep keep throwing those Doc Martens out. Not like I paid for them and they'll probably be damaged by the inhumane speed you're throwing them at." I shrugged my shoulders as I hit back at Mia with the most sarcasm filled mini speech.

"Shut up Ari! Goddess how can you not have a pair of silver heels! Grrr!"
Mia scolded me as if I had just committed the biggest crime on the planet. Dramatic much?

"What type of She wolf does not have at least nude heels?? Moon goddess give me strength, what monster have you created in the form of Ariana Descartes!? GRRR!"
On went Mia, on her rampage of carelessly chucking even more of my stuff. Amazing.

"Yikes Mia, calm down, it's not a big deal we can just-"

"Not a big deal?! Ariana Leah Roza Descartes, you do have a clue as to what is happening today or do I need smack the sense that you clearly lack back into you?!"
If Mia was angry before, she's definitely fuming now.

Mia pinched the bent bridge of her nose as if I was a difficult toddler she was dealing with.

"Ari. It is nearly two pm. You do not have silver heels. Not even nude heels! So pick your plump âss up, brush your teeth, and get dressed. We're going shopping."
Mia's strict tone left no room for an argument and I seriously did not want to piss her off any further than she already was.