-Chapter 5-

CHAPTER 5: Jojo Siwa's Closet

I was met by the snotty gaze of Stella. Now what in the duckety duck was she doing here?

What was she really here for? Moon Goddess forbid the idea of someone telling her of my rejection. I didn't need it to be rubbed in my face by two persons- Dmitri was already a painstakingly hot reminder.

"Ari! Come here sweetie!" My mom beckoned me and I wasn't sure how to feel at this exact moment.

Surely mother knew that I don't get along with Stella? But to be fair she probably thought I'd get along with Stella since she's Mia's sister and Mia is my only friend.

"Ari! Are you coming or not!?" I heard my now angry mother bellow from the living room, the sound making me whoosh over to where she was.

"You need a dress for tomorrow and I'm not going to hear otherwise from you honey, and Mia here has kindly offered to make you one so don't give her a hard time." Mom stated in a rush and was on her way out of the room when I stopped her.

"Mom? Where are you going? And where's dad and Knox?" I questioned, slightly confused about the whereabouts of Dad and Knox.

"Knox is sleeping over at the pack house tonight with his friends and Dad and I have some pack business to attend to. Don't stay up too late waiting for us, okay?" Mom spoke and left but not before kissing me on my forehead.

I took a big gulp and walked inside. Not sure what I was expecting to see but it sure as hell wasn't the sight of Mia cramped between so many pouffy and sparkly dresses.

"Now Ari, I know this is tough for you and believe me-"

My confused gaze was enough to cut off Mia's ramblings. How did she know what was going on? Sure I had yet to fill her in about everything that had happened but this entire thing was mine to tell Mia. For the Moon Goddess' sake, I'm the one who got rejected darn it!

I don't mind my mother telling Mia. Nope I really don't. But it's the fact that Stella's at my house right now, probably listening in on our convos in the hallway. Not like she needed to eavesdrop anyways. She'd probably already been told that I'd been rejected and Stella being Stella she would probably be rejoicing right now. To her my pain and sadness was joy.

"What? Oh, your mother explained everything to me so don't worry Ari. It'll be alright I promise you." Mia gave me an apologetic look and then pulled me into one of her bone crushing hugs.
For someone who was an inch shorter than me- even though I'm not exactly tall or average height either, she definitely had a lot of strength in her, which was displayed whenever she gave one of her infamous hugs.

"So what's with all the sparkly shît? I swear my eyes are burning with the amount of glitter in this room.", I pretended to rub my eyes as if there was glitter in them. Don't get me wrong, I love dresses, and even more I love wearing dresses. But this? These hideous pieces on the floor made me want to puke.
It was as if I'm in Jojo Siwa's closet or underground lair. I shuddered at the thought of how glittery and colourful the mental image I had created was.

"Hey Ari! That's no way to talk about the materials that are going to make you look like an actual bad bîtch!" Mia scolded me, and I had to take a look around the room to make sure my mom had left and hopefully didn't hear Mia swear.

Mom wasn't in the room thankfully, which brought my attention back to Mia and what she had just said.

"Mia. I love you Mia. You know that, don't you? But I am not going to model a glittery rainbow dress for you. No way, you know I hate wearing dresses with so much glitter on, don't you?" I responded to Mia.
Since she still hadn't given me an actual reason as to why she was sitting in my living room which was currently transformed with enough glitter to look as if it was Jojo Siwa's bedroom, I assumed that Mia was making another dress for her 'collection'. Mia was very skilled in making and designing dresses and although I didn't feel comfortable modelling them to others, I always tried some on just for Mia and even gave her feedback on them.