Chapter 8

"Before losing sanity, they had somehow found each other's hand."~Haf

>This chapter is dedicated to Mufa_Farah1025, Vvvvv00011111,and oluwatimileyin11 for amazing comments..
Before we start the chapter you guys better tighten your seat belts..
Vote, Comment, Share and Follow..
:-*

***
The fairy lights decorated around the mansion giving a spectacular view and the colourful decoration flowers created a lovely essence capturing the attention of many.The garden and halls buzzed with people and waiters as they served starters.The yellow and green theme gave a magnificent touch to the whole mansion as well as the people.Women wearing garlands made of fresh jasmine and marigold flowers.Some even wearing rose garlands.The fresh fragrance of roses wafting past the air.

Ahya moved aside, making me lean forward to have a look in the wall length mirror.Standing up from the stool to have a better look, I stared at the girl before me.Her light brown hair were in a casual bun.The light blush against her high cheekbones and the pink lipstick have her features a more prominent look.Her light brown eyes shining like all the stars of the night had been absorbed in them.Her figure clad in a golden blouse with contrasting orange and pale green with thread embroidery of yellow, blue, pink and green.The golden lehenga brushing against her feet.The embroidery of pink and orange with contrasting yellow flowers gave a beautiful look and the small stones encrusted in the flowers made the lehenga look even more beautiful.Her net dupatta that was on her shoulder had the same embroidery as the blouse as it ran along the four corners.Her feet clad in golden pumps.The girl nowhere looked like the usual Shahwar.

I turned my head around to look at Ahya only to see her smile brightly at me.I hugged the beautiful woman who had done a great job at my makeup.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Your Welcome sweety.And you look beautiful."she said.

Ahya was wearing a yellow and orange Skirt that had embroidery with royal blue thread contrasted with golden colour and her blouse was simple yellow with blue print.Her dangling flower earring made her look more beautiful.The light green of her eyes stood out more against the liner and mascara and the blush made her face look more bright.

"You too."I said back just in time for my bedroom door to open as Mama walked in.Her figure clad in a lemon yellow Shalwar Kameez with contrasting orange gold.Her hands filled with bangles and jasmine garlands.Light makeup made her look more elegant.Walking towards me, she cupped my cheeks as her eyes filled with unshed tears.Lightly brushing her lips against my forehead she said,

"You look more than beautiful zamaad jaan."

Tears filled my eyes as I hugged her.The usual fragrance of her dupatta wafting past my nostrils.We parted and she took the yellow bangles encrusting them in my hands.Ahya came by our side and fixed my flower head piece.

After all the bangles were filled in my arms Mama said,

"Ahya Beta, bring her down in sometime all the guests are already here. "

"Okay Mama."Ahya said and mama turned to leave before giving me a beautiful smile.

Ahya pinned the dupatta on my head and this time the door opened to reveal my cousins as they brought a red long dupatta with them.