Chapter 18

Hi there..!!
Enjoy the chapter .. :)

***

Dusting the shelf I moved the books sideways as the familiar blue cover book fell down with some other books.Arranging the other ones I bend down to pick up the fall ones.A white folded paper caught my attention.It had fallen from The fault In Our Stars.Confused, I put the books back on the shelf.

Sitting on the bed I opened the folded paper.My eyes scanned through the neat handwriting , making my eyes widen and my breath hitch.

Hey Shahwar..!!
I know by the time you find this letter , your hate for me had been grown a lot.Everyone in the house might hate me and even curse me.I know.I know.Salah might me heart broken and his hate would be the most.But I hadn't another choice.
Sometimes I thought living around you people would change me.But maybe I was like my mother.She couldn't get enough and nor could I.I am really sorry to say this but Salah ain't the man for me.Your marriage got ruined because of me, if only Salah wouldn't love me.Our lives would have been better.Salah..It's hard to ask forgiveness from him.Despite being his friend I couldn't come to tell him about my boyfriend, which I love more than life itself.Salah was like my credit card.He used to spend thousands on me.And I liked it this way.He didn't love me.He loved my facade, which I showed him.At times I didn't even have money to pay my rents.But he was always there..No time to talk about these things..
I am going to Paris for my dream wedding.Living with me you would have known my craze for Paris, me and my boyfriend after marriage would settle there.In case your wondering, he ain't rich.I am writing this for you , sitting in your own house.In the bedroom you just left after helping me pack.I might be a gold digger but I am honest.Salah doesn't loves me.He just thinks he loves me.Win him.Win him again.Your broken, so is he.
I lied , I betrayed and I'll get punishment.I hope you don't find the letter but if you do then..
Sorry for everything.Your a beautiful soul.I wish you get your love.I still feel guilty for your cancelled marriage.
Forgive me , the least I can ask for and forget me like a bad dream.

~Talia

By the time I finished reading the letter, tears were pouring from my eyes.I wiped the tears away feeling a heavy feeling dawn on my chest.Sniffing , I read the letter again.

"Why are you crying?"A voice echoed in the silent room making me hide the letter away hurriedly.Turning from my position I saw Arsalan leaned casually against the doorframe.His charcoal eyes trained on me.

Shaking my head, I wiped the tears from the back of my hand.He walked inside the room and extended his hand in front of me ,

"Give me the paper.Shahwar."He demanded.His tall figure crowded over me as I shook my head again gripping the paper more tightly,

"Give it to me."He demanded in a hard tone making me place the letter in his extended hand.

His eyes moved to the paper.The charcoal orbs scanned the paper thoroughly.His jaw clenched as he scoffed.

"I never liked that bit.." He started.

"Arsalan.."I almost shrieked lowly making him stop.

A frown formed on his forehead as he narrowed his eyes at me,

"Shahwar, you are too good for your own self just like her."He muttered looking away.

"Arsalan, don't tell anyone.Its a secret between us.Please"I stated softly.

He gave a curt nod before running his hand through his dark strand.

"Anyway.. I came to ask for black marker.Do you have it ?"He asked.