Bonus Chap: Under The Light of Thousand Stars

Under The Light Of Thousand Stars

Hi Darlings, look who's back with a bonus chapter.Hopefully you guys would like it.Show Shahwar and Salah your love by commenting loads.

Romantic Sprinkles+Shining Mischief+Overloaded Cuteness and Lots of Love 

***

Some days after the Epilogue

Shahwar

"Ya ALLAH please guide us on the right path and keep the evil away from us.Ya ALLAH keep my husband safe from all evils and bless him with success on his every step.Bless him with good health and fill our lives with happiness and love.Bless Arsalan with all the happiness and never let any trouble come to him.Fill my family's  lives with happiness and may our all dua's come true."

Caressing my crescent palms over my face, I stood up folding the prayer mat.My eyes momentarily cast over my husband who was under the warm covers already asleep.After coming home from praying fajr he had snuggled into the covers explaining that it was quiet cold outside.

Loosening my long dupatta, I poured some lotion on my hands before applying it.The sun hadn't greeted us yet as it was still dark outside.Sleep was nowhere near me so I sat on the bed staring aimlessly.

"Shahwar, sleep.."Salah's husky voice reached my ears as I turned to him seeing him look up to me.

"I am not sleepy."I whispered brushing his back from his forehead.

"Why not?"He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know.."I trailed off getting under the blanket.The warmth seeped through my skin as I placed my head on my pillow.

"I have to tell you something."The man muttered as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Uhm hmm.I am listening."

Nuzzling my face, he tightened his hold creating a havoc of butterflies in my stomach.He hummed pulling my body close to his.

"I'll be gone to Dubai for a week.Tgere is some office work."He said holding me.

I shot up in bed.His arms falling besides him as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?"I asked.

"Shahwar,I-"

"No."I stated in finality holding up my hand.

"Salah, no.You are not going.Ask Imraan to go.I won't let you go."I spoke angrily.

What the hell-This was definitely not happening.

Salah sat up too, resting his back against the headboards.Reaching towards my hand, he wrapped his fingers around mine.

"My beautiful wife, Imraan just got his first child in his arms.It would be very rude if I ask him to go-"

"Salah-"I said sadly.

"Shahwar."He spoke softly, pulling me towards himself.Leaning against his chest I breathed out deeply.