Chapter 9

Assalam O Alaikum lovelies..
This chapter is especially dedicated to my parents.. Hope you like the Chapter ..!! :) :*

***
The cold wind brushed passed me making goosebumps to appear on my skin.Before me, the orange mixed with pink and light blue as the early rays of sun made their appearance on the vast sky.The light spreading around all of the horizon, spreading the news of a new day, a new purpose.

The fluffy clouds matching well against the sun rays.The greenery of Abbottabad enhancing more with the dew drops lingering on them.It was a magnificent sight.ALLAH had no doubt made every thing to its perfection.The man devoid of having such power.

I inhaled a fresh breath.My mehndi imprinted hands caressing my face as my heart whispered a prayer to the Creator.

Turning around I walked back into my room, sitting on the edge of the bed facing the balcony.My gaze lingered on my hands seeing that the mehndi had turned dark maroon.I had washed off the henna and it had brought a beautiful dark colour making a smile curve my lips.I was more than happy.My tongue didn't have words to express what I felt.Loving Salah was like making food but not knowing how to eat.I had only loved him not knowing anything about him but that was it.My love was all I had to give him.

My mind that erased last night's moments because before my love they was no place for them.My love was strong.But my faith in ALLAH was more stronger.Though I could easily forgive Salah.

"Shahwar."

The soft voice resonated across the room making me turn around to look at Baba and Imraan.Seeing the elder man look at me lovingly made my heart bloom with gratitude and love.Standing up I walked to him as he stood by the door.

"Salaam Baba."

Replying me, he stroked by head as he always did.His green eyes shining with unshed tears.Despite his greying hair he still looked young and fresh.His form always clad in a white shalwar kameez.I led him to the bed before sitting besides him.Imraan dragged a chair from my writing table before plopping on it in front of us.

Baba's large wrinkled hand engulfed my much smaller long making me turn to me.A frown making its way to my face.

"Baba.."I called out worried seeing Imraan look at us.His face masking seriousness.

"Shahwar.My little princess, I always wondered that one day I would have to marry you off but I didn't know that this day would come too soon.It was just yesterday that you were learning to walk holding my finger.Daughters are a blessing to Fathers.To light up my house Shahwar.You have always been an obedient kid, you never asked for anything.But now that you are getting married.I just want to say that Salah would be your Husband and you should never complain of him.You should be very obedient and respectful to him.Always love him and always place him before others.Me and your Mama would not remain with forever but you must remember all of this.And also remember that we are always with you and for you.You might me Salah's wife but you will always be Baba's Shahwar."Baba's quivering voice made me suppress the sobs.Never had I wondered that I would have to leave Baba's home one day.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as Baba wrapped his arm around me making me place my head on his chest.A sniff sounded as I turned my eyes to Imraan's glassy ones.His nose red and his eyes filled with tears.He mumbled something in pashto under his breath before he too sat besides Baba and wrapped his arms around the both of us.Baba chuckled, his heart vibrating as I mumbled,

"I will always remember Baba..I will always."

Mama's soft voice filled my ears making me turn my attention to the door where she stood.Her tears falling on her rosy cheeks.Coming besides us she sat down as we engulfed her in our group hug.

I didn't know till when we stayed in the same position but one thing I knew was that they were the best parents in the world.Although I wasn't an ideal daughter not that they complained but still my Mama and Baba were my lifelines.

***

I stayed in my room all day.Mama would come feed me or Ahya would stroll in showing me my jewellery and sometimes showing me some dresses.Despite being in my room upstairs I could still hear the beats of drum and music.

A huge smile made its way on my face as I tried to stop it by biting my lips.I had this weird feeling in my tummy by just thinking that tomorrow was the big day.My big day.My wedding day.Tomorrow I was gonna be ,

Shahwar Salah Khan..

My mind was all jumbled and I couldn't think straight.The guests were here and all the preparation were done.The mansion itself looked like a bride.Even Aunty Naheed's daughters were also here, Asia and Hira with their families.

Salah.I fall back on the bed and sighed.Will Salah also be thinking of me ? Will he be so waiting ? what will he be doing ?

The door burst open making me sit up alarmed.Ahya came in and leaned towards my face.Poking my cheeks she asked,

"Are you blushing ?"

Placing my palms on my cheeks I shook my head at her, feeling the warmth radiate from my cheeks on my palm,

"No..why would I blush."

She rose her eyebrows at me grinning.Shaking her head she plopped besides me, falling back on the bed.I moved against the headboard and leaned against it.The yellow dress I wore looked pale against the dim lights.Thinking for a while I spoke,

"Ahya.. Um..there's this weird feeling in my stomach.I can't pinpoint it.Everyone's being teasing me all day.I think something is wrong with me now."

I looked down and fumbled with my hands as Ahya sat up crossing her legs.

"Shahwar, its just that your nervous and your getting wedding jitters.Look at you, you are glowing.You'll be marrying the love of your life and you're so lucky.Plus you are excited for your big day.And also your tummy can also be full of butterflies."

She grinned at me as I laughed.May be there could be butterflies in my stomach wiggling their wings, I thought.Ahya continued going back to her early position and I copied her actions.

"I remember when I was getting married to Imraan,I was very nervous.My nerves were everywhere.My four married sisters weren't any help to me except they rambled about stupid things.I didn't even knew your brother because it was a purely arranged marriage.And you know when I had to sign the marriage certificate my tears would not stop.Until Amma calmed me down.But then I became a part of your family and the love you all showered made me settle myself.I love Imraan alot and so does he.But I got to know later on that during the Nikah Imraan was more nervous than me. "

We both laughed and talk some more.Aunty Meena's voice called Ahya as she got up.She hugged me and wished me night before going out to Aunty Meena.

I sighed, it was finally time to sleep.Closing my eyes, my heart whispered thousands of Dua's to ALLAH.And finally the strong threads of sleep pulled me to them.

***
It was much of a filler chapter.The next one is going to be very important.And yes I love my Ammi Abbo alot .. Remember me and my parents in your prayers sweeties.. :) .. And all you have to do is make my day more wonderful by,

>Comments
>Votes
>Follow and
>Share

Until next time Habibties :*
_Hafsa