Chapter 10

Look who's here with an update ..
This is gonna be a very important one and I am gonna make sure you enjoy it to every bit..
Above is Shahwar's wedding dress and you all are invited to the wedding so make you presence known ..
Lets start the chapter but it won't be edited so please bear ..

***
The woman stroked the brush one last time against my cheeks before she moved away.Making me sit up abit on the leather chair.The young woman who was styling my hair, also moved away standing besides the other woman.As both stared at me in awe.The woman doing my makeup was a famous makeup artist and a pretty lady with chocolate brown eyes and a small nose.As she spoke my eyes moved to her,

"Mash'ALLAH, you're the most beautiful bride I have seen in all my career."

Whispering a quick thank you to her.I stood up on my wobbly legs walking to the huge mirror on the wall.I was currently in a guest bedroom upstairs because the women coming for my makeup wanted open space so Mama suggested I get dressed here.

Standing in front on the mirror my eyes widened.My hair were in an elegant and neat bun.The shimmery eyeshadow against my eyelids added with dark colours made the perfect combination of smokey eyes.With winged linear that made my eyes look more large and my long lashes were coated in thick mascara, making the light brown of my eyes stand out more.My cheeks were coated pink with blush making my bright complexion look more alluring.The contouring made my cheekbones look more high.And the red lipstick on my lips matched perfectly with my dress.

The dress was red in colour , not to bright and not to dull , just the way I like.The shirt was long reaching my knees with golden heavy embroidery on the front as the tiny stones and crystals of silver encrusted in it shined against the light.The embroidery was done with a thin thread covering the front of the shirt.The neckline was boat shape and the sleeves had the same embroidery as the shirt.The skirt was a red simple one with embroidery on the border contrasted with light orange colour as it flowed against my feet.My figure looked tall as the matching red high heels supported my feet.Gold anklets clasped around them.

The mehndi imprinted hands complimented well against the matching bangles

The mehndi imprinted hands complimented well against the matching bangles.My other hand was filled with golden bangles especially given by Mama.The head piece was already fixed on my forehead its jewels and crystals sparkling.My earring dangled against my ears as I moved and the heavy necklace was so clasped behind my neck.

Hearing shuffling from behind, I turned around to see the two women back their stuff in their makeup case.I smiled at the woman who had done an amazing job at my makeup.Reaching towards her hand,I took it in mine as I said,

"Jazak ALLAH for your hardwork.You really have done an amazing job.May ALLAH bless you both and reward you." 

The kind woman hugged me conscious enough not to ruin my makeup.The other girl also came around and shook my hand.The door opened and Zarah walked in.Her hands flying to her mouth as her eyes widened.Walking closer to me she said,