Bonus Chapter: The fifth month

I've gathered a crazy update for you guys.Hope you all like it :)

Also I wanted to add that Shahwar's and Salah's story is a little ahead of Arsalan's.. I mean to say is that the time is a little ahead .. Right now what is happening in the story, Arsalan and Amal are way behind this time..

Enjoy !!

***

Shahwar

I glared at the woman seeing her try to hide her smile.Popping another slice of apple in my mouth, I turned towards the television.

"Aaryan baby, phoppu jani is getting angry."She said to the baby in her arms.

"No phoppu ki jaan, your mother is just annoying her."I retorted back.

Ahya laughed loudly getting Zarah's attention who just strolled in.

"What is happening here?"The young woman asked sitting besides Ahya.

"Ary, I was just telling Shahwar how fat she gotten."Ahya said still smiling goofily.

Narrowing my eyes at her, I said,

"Don't you dare call me fat, I have a child inside of me.Ofcourse I am gonna look- heavy or big."I stated as a matter of fact making the two woman burst into fits of laughter.Ignoring her I added.

"Don't forget Ahya, without a child inside you, you are more fatter than me."Ahya stopped and gasped loudly.

"What?"She asked incredulously.

I hummed turning back to the television.

"Oh ALLAH"Zarah muttered taking Aaryan from Ahya's arms.

Coming besides me, my cousin settled besides me with the baby.Aaryan had grown into a beautiful chubby baby.Though he was still small but he was very responsive.He held my finger when I gave him my hand making me coo at him.

The Angrybird Movie played on the screen as we watched it comfortably in the large hall.The women were busy in the kitchen while the men were at work.Daadi Ma had also gone to visit her niece so there wasn't much to do.

"Shahwar, how many times have I told you to place your feet on the cushions-"A voice called out making me press my eyes shut tightly.My teeth biting onto my bottom lips.

Pulling my feet up, I placed then on the soft plush cushion.The comfort making me instantly relax against the sofa.Aunty Naheed sat besides me with a tray of fruits.

"Sorry aunty."I said leaning forward to side hug her.She shook her head before looking at Ahya.

"Ahya, what's wrong sweety?"She asked softly.

"Shahwar said that I look fat."The woman said with an adorable pout.I winked at her teasingly.

"Ohh-You both know that its the beauty of being a mother when you gain weight.When you gain weight it only adds to the beautifulness and feeling of being a mother."Aunty Naheed explained, cutting the fruits into bite size pieces.