The Boy of His Dreams

Adrain sighed as he leant over his stack of homework. It was only five assignments, but to him it felt like a million. Another sigh escaped his lips and he put his pencil down and glanced around the library.

There were very few people in the library. Some were talking amongst themselves. Suddenly his gaze was snatched by a guy in the back. He looked lonley. Adrain stutied his features. The slightly dark but not too dark brown hair. The light auburn eyes. It was as if this boy were glowing.

Adrain felt his face heat up. Was he blushing? No. He hadnt felt anything like this in his whole life. The heat of his face. His heart beat speeding up. What was happening? Was this......love?

Adrain couldnt believe it. His first feelings for love. And they were towards this boy. Adrain gathered up his things. This boy seemed to be magnetically pulling Adrain towards him. He had to be his friend.

Adrain grabbed his bag, his arms full of his papers and notebooks and other books. He made his way over to the boy. Adrain paused to adjust the stuff in his arms. This was a bad idea. Adrain decided with a sigh. He turned to go back to his table, but one of his notebooks dropped. He bend over to pick it up but another one fell. Suddenly everything was falling out of his arms."No no no!"Adrain said in embarassment.

He crouched down to pick up his notebook when suddenly another hand appeared. Adrain looked up into the auburn eyes of the boy. Adrain felt his face heat up with both embarrassment and blush.

"Need some help?"The boy asked. His voice was like heaven to Adrain. It was still boyish but had a small deepness to it that just made Adrain blush more. His glasses slipped down onto the edge of his nose."Y-yeah.."He said, pushing them back up. He picked up a few notebooks and stuffed some of the papers inside."Im Cole by the way."The boy said casually. Adrain looked up."Im Adrain."He plastered on a smile, his heart beating fast. Adrain stood up with the notebooks in his arms. He turned his backpack around to put them inside.

"Thanks, Cole."Adrain said with a real smile this time. He wouldnt tell Cole that he was actually trying to sit beside him. Cole still held books in his arms."No problem. Why dont we go to your dorm so you can put this stuff back, ill carry these books for you."Cole said pausing slightly as he tried to think of what he was trying to say.

Adrain gave a small laugh at this."Yeah, lets go."He replied. Cole grinned a beautiful grin that almost took Adrain off his feet."Let me get my stuff real quick."Cole said and trotted over to where he had sat. He set his load down and put his books snd stuff into his own backpack, then grabbed Adrain's books again and walked back over to Adrain."Lets go! Lead the way."He said in a cheerful tone.

Adrain laughed at his enthusiasm and walked out if the library. Outside it was a warm spring day, although clouds gathered in the distance promising rain. Adrain began to his dorm building which was clear across the campus from the library. Adrain looked at Cole."Its going to be a little bit of a walk."Adrain apologized.

"Its all good. My building is this way too."Cole replied. He looked at Adrain with another smile."You know youre actually a really nice person. Even if we have just met."Cole said. Adrain looked at Cole with a surprised look."I am? I mean I was pretty clumbsy earlier dont you think?"Adrain told Cole.

Cole laughed."Everyone makes mistakes. Heck even I do."He grinned and bumped into Adrain playfully."So whats your major?"Cole asked changing the subject."Psychology."Adrain replied."Whats yours?"He asked. "Me too actually."Cole chuckled."Actually I think I remember seeing you in a few of my classes."Cole said.

"Really? I mean I sit in the very back usually."Adrain looked at Cole, trying very hard not to blush. Cole only kept smiling."Then I usually sit a few chairs down from you in the back row."Cole grinned. Adrain looked up at the sky."Thats cool. Maybe next class we can sit next to each other."Adrain suggested.

Cole looked at him."Thatd be nice. I dont really have any friends in my major. Well except for you now."Cole said.

Adrain looked at Cole with a smile."Well were here."He said, looking up at the building."My dorm is on the first floor."Adrain said and walked inside. He walked down the hall, Cole following him and then stopped infront of a door. Adrain used his elbow to open the door and kicked the door open with his foot."Here we are. And dont worry I dont have a roommate."Adrain said as he walked over to his drsk to deposit his notebooks. Cole stacked the booms neatly beside the notebooks and looked around."Your room may look like everyone else's, but youve realy decorated this place really well."Cole commented, going over to sit onto rhe couch.

"Thanks. I decided since ill be here a while then it might as well look nice and homey."Adrain grinned. He walked over and sat beside Cole."I think we can become great friends."Cole said, putting an arm around Adrain's shoulders. Adrain looked at Cole with a smile."Yeah me too."He chuckled.

"Well what should we do now? Did you get all that homework done?"Cole asked. Adrain shook his head."No Ive barely started. Cole stood up and walked over to the desk."Come on, ill help you."He said. Adrain smiled and walked over to Cole and sat down in the desk chair.

And with that they began to work.

~Hey guys its me Muse. This is my new book for the Watt Pride write-a-thon. I hope you enjoy this book and ill try to keep updates regular to about once or twice every week or a few in a week. Remember to vote and comment any suggestions for when i do short stories (remember to keep them atleast pg14) and comment any feedback like spelling errors or grammar. Thanks for reading!~