Sick Days

Adrain frowned at his phone."Cole..."He shoved his phone into his jeans pocket and went to the kitchen of his dorm. He grabbed a package of crackers and two cans of soup. He also grabbed some tea bags and water. Adrain put this stuff into a bag and set it on the counter. He went to the bathroom and got a thermometer and some pain releiver medicine. He brought those back and put them into the bag.

Adrain walked out of his dorm and locked it. Cole lived on the next floor up, so he would have to use the stairs. He would use the elevator, but he hated elevators. They scared him and they also were cramped for space.

Adrain reached the stairs and started up them.

"Oh hey Adrain, you coming to check on Cole?"Sammy, Cole's roomate asked as Adrain reached the second floor. Adrain nodded."Yeah. I got some stuff that  should help him."Adrain told her, holding up the bag with a smile. Sammy smiled."Aww how cute."Sammy grinned."Well ill be out all day, mainly so i dont get sick from him. But also so he can have a quiet dorm."Samny said and then walked past Adrain, waving goodbye to him.

Adrain walked up the last few steps and then walked down the hallway a few doors until he arrived at Cole and Sammy's dorm."Cole im here to save you."Adrain announced, opening the door and walking inside. He shut the door behind him and looked around. There was a pile of blankets on the couch but no Cole.

He walked in and set the bag on the counter. He heard Cole getting sick in the bathroom."Aw..I feel bad for him."Adrain frowned.

Cole trudged out of the bathroom."Oh hey..."He said in a rather miserable tone."I brought some stuff for you."Adrain said with a smile."Have you eaten anything?"He asked.

Cole lay back down on the couch and pulled a blanket over him."Uh........I think so..."He replied, putting an arm over his head."Well if you have then take some medicine for your head."Adrain pulled out the bottle of pain releivers and dropped two little pills into his hand and handed them to Cole along with a bottle of water."Ill make you some soup later, try to work on these crackers."Adrain said with a smile and grabbed the crackers, opening them and handing them to Cole.

Cole took the medicine and then looked up at Adrain."You didnt have to do this.."Cole said. Adrain sat in a chair beside Cole."I cant let my boyfriend die of some sickness."Adrain crossed his arms and smiled at Cole.

"Im not going to die...its just a stomach ache..."Cole gave a small chuckle. He picked a cracker out of the package and took a small bite out of it.

Adrain grabbed the remote and turned on the television. He flipped through the channels until he found a cartoon to watch.

"Heh. Really...? Cartoons...??"Cole asked, raising an eyebrow at Adrain "Hey, dont say bad things about SpongeBob."Adrain pouted. Cole chuckled lightly."Oh youre so cute.."He said and yawned, closing his eyes.

Adrain looked over at Cole to find him asleep. Adrain smiled."Aw."He said and got up. Adrain went into the kitchen. He grabbed one of the soup cans and grabbed a pot too. He turned on one of the little stove circles and set the pot down onto it. He then poured the soup in and let it sit, him stirring it every so often.

Soon the soup was done and Adrain let it stay heated while he walked back to his chair."Sleep well."He said to Cole, bending over to kiss his head.

~Hey guys, its Muse. Thanks for reading this new chapter. I have this book entered in two little competitions. One is an LGBT+ write a thon and the other is an award book a fellow wattpadder i know made. Check it out on their profile Gayisok94 . Now for the usual stuff. Be sure to vote if you liked this chapter. And dont forget to comment if you found any spelling or grammar errors. Also comment your feedback and ideas i can use for the next chapter. See you all later!~