Morning Routine

It had been a rather eventful night. Cole had stayed over at Adrain's dorm. Now they were both asleep in Adrain's bed back to back.

Cole opened his eyes and sat up. He was careful not to wake up Adrain. Cole yawned and stretched his arms. He twisted to the right to pop his back, then twisted to the left to do the same. He looked over at Adrain and smiled, picking up his phone off the bedside table and snapping a picture."Ah snapchat pictures. He looks so cute."Cole chuckled and got up off the bed.

Cole knew that Adrain tended to sleep in until about eight. Cole usually got up at about seven himself. For what reason? He didnt know. He went ahead and made himself a cup of coffee, Adrain having stocked up just for Cole, then rinsed the coffee maker out so he could make tea for Adrain.

About an hour later, Cole was scrolling through one of his social media apps. Adrain walked out of the room, his hair a complete mess. He held his glasses in one hand as he tirely made his way into the kitchen, knowing every step by heart. He slipped on his glasses, the extra ones he had since the others were lost in the ocean somewhere, and poured himself a cup of tea.

"Morning, babe."Cole said with a smile, sipping his coffee."Morning..."Adrain yawned, sitting down across from Cole. Adrain looked half asleep still and Cole snapped another picture, snickering softly."What...?"Adrain took a drink of his tea. Cole looked at him innoccently."Nothing."He smiled mischeviously.

Cole got up and walked towards Adrain's room."You have some of my clothes right?"He asked. Adrain nodded."Yeah, in the bottom drawer."He said, rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands, his glasses pressing into his forehead.

Cole walked into the room and went over to the dresser. He crouched down and opened the bottom drawer, pulling out a shirt and some shorts. He quickly slipped them on and went back out into the main room.

Adrain looked more awake and Cole walked over to put his arms around Adrain's neck and shoulders. He kissed his head."We dont have classes today. And tomorrow is summer break. Are they letting you stay?"Cole asked. Adrain nodded."Yeah but im moving into an apartment nearby. You gonna move in with me?"Adrain looked up at Cole."Of course."Cole grinned.

So they spent the next few hours of the morning packing things up so Adrain could move.

~Hey guys, muse here. Thanks for reading this next chapter. Its not as long as usual, but quility iver quantity right? Or is that just with role-playing? Anyways, remember to vote on this book if you liked the chapter or any of the others. Comment any spelling or grammar errors and aend your feedback about what you think about this or any of the other chapters. Also in the comments you can suggest a theme or something like that for the next chapter. Well see you guys later!~