Class Time and How to Master it

"Oh boy!"Cole said sarcastically as him and Adrain walked into class. They sat down in the back row. Cole held Adrain's hand across the small space. A few people looked at them strangely, but others smiled at them and put up hearts with their hands.

"Now class, today were going to do partner studies. Pick anyone you want to be your partner and make either flash cards, a review, or take notes. If you take notes you cant use them on the test."The professor said and dismissed the class to do as they pleased.

Adrain and Cole partnered up. The turned their desks around to where they were facing eachother. Cole winked at Adrain and Adrain giggled. Cole looked around in his bag for his book."Darn. Adrain did you bring your book?"He asked. Adrain nodded and put his book onto the table.

Cole got out some paper for the two of them."Ok, its study time."Cole said with a small fist pump. Adrain grinned and snickered."Hehe yeah!"He did the same thing.

A few minutes passed and only a few little words and lots of doodles littered their pages. Adrain leant against his hand which was held onto the table by his elbow."This got borinf quickly."He muttered. He looked at Cole only to flinch away as a peice of paper was flicked at him. The small peice of paper bounced off his glasses lense. Adrain picked up the smapo peice of paper the threw it back at Cole.

It hit Cole on the nose and he chuckled. Cole crumpled up his note paper and threw it at Adrain. Adrain ducked and it hit someone behind him."Sorry!"Cole said, Adrain laughing.

Cole gave Adrain a glare, Adrain laughing more."Do you two need to be moved somewhere else?"The professor asked."I thought you two were in college. Not kindergarden."He said in an annoyed tone. Adrain and Cole got out two more peices of paper."Sorry sir."They both said in unison.

Now back to work, they actually jotted down a good few notes. Adrain flipped his page over."Im bored again."He said. Cole gave a mischevious smile."I figured you were bored again. So I put it upon myself to bring all these erasers."Cole began to pull erasers out of his backpack. He stacked them on the desk. Cole looked at Adrain."Watch and learn."He winked and began setting up the erasers like dominos. Adrain watched with interest.

"You really were prepared."Adrain chuckled. Cole nodded, concentrated on his task. After a few minutes, Cole sat up, rolling his shoulders and popping his neck. "Watch."Cole said and poked one of the ends.

The erasers fell like dominos, the line wrapping around the two desks put together and then fell onto the floor, going around their feet and book bags.

Adrain watched, his mouth open slightly with awe."Youre good at this."He commented. Cole bowed as the erasers came to a stop."Thank you, thank you very much."He said in an Elvis Presley voice. Adrain laughed silently, covering his mouth to keep from making noise.

Half an hour later, the two boys were back to taking actual notes. Cole leant back and yawned, stretching again."Ah im tired. How long until class ends?"He asked Adrain. As if on queue, the professor spoke."Ok, class is over, you may pack up your things and leave."He said. Adrain and Cole smiled at eachother and highfived.

They gathered up their stuff. Cole walked over to Adrain and kissed his cheek."So, back to your dorm?"He asked. Adrain nodded."Yeah."He replied, grabbing Cole's hand.

~Hey Muse here. Thanks for reading this next chapter. Im trying to pump out as many chapters as i can right as i think of an idea. Comment any ideas i could use for these short stories and ill make them go along with the main story. Dont forget to vote and comment any spelling or grammar issues aswell as your feedback on my writing. Thanks for reading, Muse out!~