Two Guys and a Night Club

Finals. Every student's worse nightmare. Adrain was at his desk studying. His phone buzzed. It was Cole. 'Hey 😋'Cole had texted him. Adrain rolled his eyes and chuckled.'Hi, you seem to be in a good mood.'Adrain replied and set his phone back down beside him. His phone buzzed again.'Yeah. Guess what.'Cole texted. Adrain typed down a dew things before simply replying.'What?' He put his phone down again.

Adrain picked up his phone as it buzzed again.'Go to your door.'Cole texted. Adrain gave a sigh, but smiled. He got up and stretched. He only wore a shirt and some boxers as he has been up for quite a while during the nighr studying. He didnt have classes today anyways.

He walked to his door and opened it and there stood Cole with a goofy sign. It read'Lets go to the club since were both very lonley!' Adrain laughed."Cole did you spend all night doing this."He asked. Cole grinned childishly."No i spent all night thinking of something clever to say and came up with this."He said.

Adrain laughed again."Okay come in. You better have brought the chocolates too."He said. Cole grinned and tossed a clocolate box in the shape of a heart."Thought of everything, Adrain."He said and plopped down onto the couch. Adrain looked at Cole."So what gave you the idea to go to the club?"He asked.

Cole lay on the couch with his legs on Adrain's legs."I saw how stressed you were so I decided to unstress you."Cole said. Adrain chuckled."How sweet."He teased."Ill only do it for my best friend."Cole grinned.

Adrain got up."Well then I guess I should get ready."Adrain said. He went into his room and pulled out some nice clothes, a simple black sweater and black pants. He put them on and then walked to the bathroom to brush his hair. He walked out and looked at Cole."Well. Lets go. Also yes I dont care that it is still the afternoon."Adrain said before Cole could say anything.

Cole got up, him already slightly dressed up. He ran a hand through his medium brown hair. He walked over to Adrain and fixed his glasses. "There now you look better."He said with a grin. Adrain blushed and smiled at Cole."Ok now lets go."He said. Adrain opened the door for Cole. Cole walked out and Adrain shut the door and locked it."So youre driving right?"Adrain asked. Cole nodded and took out his keys, twirling them around his finger.

"Heck yeah I am."He replied as they walked outside. The day was cool. Cooler than usual for a spring day.  Adrain was glad he had worn a sweater or he would probably be cold.

They walked to the dormitory parking lot and Cole led the way to his dark blue mustang."I never get tired of seeing your car."Adrain said. Cole smiled and opened the driver side door and got in. Adrain got in on the other side and buckled up. Cole buckled up and started the car, the blue mustang starting with a nice hum."Oh yeah."Cole grinned and backed out of his spot.

They started down the road, Adrain looking out the window as buildings passed by. "So what club are we going to?"He asked. Cole shrugged and soon they pulled into a parking lot."All I know is that it isnt too far from school."He replied.

Adrain and Cole got out of the car. Cole clicked a button on his keys and the car beeped, it now being locked. Cole looked at Adrain, his auburn eyes showimg excitement."Lets get inside and party!"He cheered and grabbed Adrain's wrist and pulled him inside the club.

In the club, the lights were dimmed and music played rather loudly. There were colored lights flashing everywhere and Adrain looked around at everyone there. It was pretty busy here, especially in the afternoon.

Cole pulled Adrain towards the bar and Adrain sat on the barstool, Cole sitting beside him."Two please."Cole put some money on the counter. The waiter looked at the two of them."Ids please."He said. Cole sighed and got his id out. Adrian got his out too. The waiter nodded and got the two of them some beer.

Cole looked at Adrain."Dont worry were not here to get drunk. Its just fun to get a little tipsy while we dance."Cole said. Adrain smiled and took a drink out of his bottle. Cole did the same. A familiar song came on and Adrain grinned."I love this song."He exclaimed. Cole grabbed Adrain off his stool."Then lets dance."He said and dragged Adrain onto the dance floor."Wait but I dont...!"Cole spun Adrain towards him and Cole started to dance."It doesnt matter if you do or dont, just have fun and relax."He said over to music.

Adrain nodded and danced aswell. Soon the two were laughing and dancing however they pleased.

A few hours later,  Adrain was sitting in a quiet hallway, getting some fresh air from the packed place. Cole appeared and sat down beside Adrain."Hey, I was wondering where  you dissapeared off to."Cole said, stretching. Adrain looked at Cole."Yeah sorry. I just needed some air and space."He told Cole with a smile.

Cole looked ar Adrain."Hey you have something on your face."He said. Adrain felt his face."Where?" He asked. Cole leant towards Adrain."Here."He said and pressed his lips against Adrian's. Adrain's face lit up with red. He kissed Cole back. Adrain could tell that Cole was a little drunker than he let on, but he didnt mind. He was enjoying this too much.

Cole pulled away."Ive been waiting to do that."He said, his words slurred slightly. He seemed to know what he was saying."R-really?"Adrain asked, his face burning with blush."I-ive kind of wanted to do that too."He told Cole."Ah so our feelings are mutual."He said with a chuckle.

They kissed again. This time for longer, Cole putting a hand onto Adrain's cheek. They pulled away."This feels nice."Cole said. Adrain smiled."D-do you want to go out with me, Cole?"He asked. Cole grinned."Yes."He said nodding and kissing Adrain again.

"Yes I do."

~Hey its Muse again. Thanks for reading this next chapter! Please vote and comment any spelling or grammar errors and also leave feedback too. Also leave suggestions for short story ideas for when i get done with this main story. Well bye then!~