Lock Trouble

Adrain was just coming home from the store. He held two bags of groceries in his hands. He didnt need much food. Adrain was walking down a sidewalk, looking down at his phone  as he texted his boyfriend, Cole, who was out of town with family. He looked up every so often so he wouldnt run into anything or anyone.

Adrain reached his apartment building and walked up a set of stairs to the second floor. His apartment wasnt just one room. It was one of those apartments that was big and had a room fir a bathroom, one for a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen.

Reaching his door, Adrain set his bags down and put his phone into his back pocket. He fished his apartment key out of his other pocket and......his key wasnt there. Adrain felt his heart almost stop."Oh god.....no...."Adrain checked his other pockets.

"My keys.....i lost them.....but they must be somewhere..."Adrain took out his phone. He called Cole, not sure what to do.

There were three rings until Cole answered."Yea-" Adrain cut him off."I lost mt apartment keys!"He practically yelled."They...they were in my pocket im so sure of it!"Adrain said. Cole chuckled on the other end of the call."Adrain you probably just left them inside without knowing it. Just go to the apartment office and get someone to open it for you."Cole said calmly.

Adrain let out a sigh of relief."God why didnt I think of that?"Adrain gave a nervous chuckle."Alright I gotta go. I love you. Bye babe."Cole said and then hung up. Adrain put his phone into his pocket again and picked up his bags. He walked down the stairs and to the apartment office.

He opened the door."Hello?"He asked into the empty room. The room smelled dusty and old, kind of like a library. Adrain loved the smell of libraries. A man popped his head into the room."Oh, hello. What can I help you with today?"He asked Adrain.

"Oh..um I left my key inside my apartment and I cant get in.."Adrain said in embarassment. His ears turned red with embarassment. The man chuckled."Dont worry young man, I can help you."He said."What is your apartment number?"He asked.

"Uh..42."Adrain told him. The man nodded and grabbed a key. He walked around the counter and to the door. Adrain moved out of the way so the man could pass him and then followed him outside. They walked up the stairs and to Adrain's apartment. At the door, the man inserted rhe key into the lock and opened the door.

"There you go. If you need anything else, dont hesitate to come down to the office."The man smiled and walked back down the stairs. Adrain thanked the man and walked inside. He set his bags onto the table. Suddenlt a thought occured to Adrain."Oh no....my icecream!"He yelled.

~Hey guys its Muse here. Thanks for reading this next chapter. I will be updating this book atleast once a day now. Dont forget to vote if you liked this chapter.  And comment if you found any spelling or gramnar errors. Also leave feedback and comment any ideas I could use for the next chapter. Well see you!~