A Day at the Beach

The day was warm and the sun shone brightly in the clear blue sky. Cole ran around in his swim shorts, shouting like a child."Beach! Beach! Beach! Beach!"He jumped infront of Adrain, spraying him with sand. Adrain screamed like a girl and covered his face as a wave of sand flew over him.

"Cole!"Adrain stood up and shook out his hair, brushing off his face and body with light finger strokes."Oh you baby."Cole wrapped his arms around Adrain. Adrain looked up into his perfect auburn eyes and smiled. Cole pressed his lips against Adrain's.

Pulling away, Cole grabbed Adrain's hand and dragged him towards the water."You have to get wet atleast once while youre at the beach!"He said."Cole! No stop!"Adrain laughed as he struggled to get out of Cole's grip.

Suddenly Adrain was lifted up. Cole carried Adrain into the water bridal style. Adrain hit his fists on Cole's chest playfully."Ahh! Let me down!"He yelled, kicking his legs and laughing."Okay, you asked for it."Cole smiled mischeviously and dropped Adrain into the water.

Adrain held his breath as he plunged into the cold sea water. He surfaced and stood up. Something wasnt right. Adrain went to push up his glasses and found them gone."Shoot! Cole! My glasses!"Adrain could barely see Cole, everything blurry. Cole's eyes widened."Oh my god Adrain im so sorry!"Cole apologized and bent over to begin feeling along the sandy ocean floor for Adrain's glasses.

Adrain bent down to help him. Suddenly a wave washed over Adrain, pushing him into Cole."Sorry."He apologized."Its alright, but I cant find your glasses."Cole looked down. Adrain wrapped his arms around Cole."Its okay. I have an extra pair back at the dorm."Adrain smiled.

"But what about-"Cole was cut off as Adrain put a finger to his lips."Its okay."He said softly. Cole grabbed Adrain's hand and guided him back to the dry sandy beach."Watch out for the shell on your right."Cole said. Adrain nodded and moved around the shell.

Soon they made it back to their towel and umbrella. Cole sat down. Adrain sat down and held Cole's hand, laying his head onto his shoulder."Im glad we got to spend the day together."Adrain said. Cole kissed Adrain's head softly."Me too."He replied.

They sat like that for an hour before it started to get dark."We should get going."Cole said. Adrain nodded and Cole helped him stand up without hitting the umbrella. Adrain stood to the side as Cole packed everything up.

"Okay, hold onto my elbow."Cole said. Adrain nodded and went over to where he heard Cole and touched around his midsection until he found his elbow."Ok you ready?"He asked."Yeah, but go slow."Adrain told Cole. Cole nodded and slowly walked back towards his car.

It took a few minutes, but they finally made it to the car. Cole set the stuff in his arms down to helo Adrain into the car. He opened the door and guided Adrain inside. Then he leant over Adrain and buckled him up."There, nice and snug."Cole kissed Adrain's head. Adrain giggled softly.

Cole grabbed the stuff and opened the rear door and stuffed everything inside, which was two bags, a cooler, two towels, and an umbrella."There, now we can head home."He said. Cole walked around to the driver's side and got in. He started the car and buckled up.

Soon they were speeding off back towards the college.

~Hey guys, Muse here. Thanks for reading this next chapter in 'What is Love?' Remember to leave a vote and comment any grammar or spelling mistakes also comment any of your feedback, i love hearing what you guys think. Well anyways, thanks again and have a nice day. Muse out!~