stalling

jungkook wasn't as nervous meeting yoongi this time. he's done it before so he could do it again, right?

but something was different this time.

they were going on a date.

a date.

of course jungkook had been on plenty of dates but again, this was with min yoongi. it wasn't just any date.

when jungkook's door bell rang throughout his apartment he jumped up from the couch and walked over to the door.

yoongi smiled when the door was swung open by the younger boy.

"hey, um come in." jungkook said and yoongi chuckled as he stepped into jungkook's cute apartment. "you're so cute jungkook. i don't understand why you get so nervous when we meet." yoongi said as he walked around, looking at all the decorations jungkook probably spent hours putting up to make his apartment look nice.

it was a pretty big apartment and it was definitely spacious.

yoongi liked it.

"i don't know either... just do." jungkook mumbled as yoongi sat down on the grey couch, filled with colorful pillows jungkook loved.

the younger sat next to him and picked up his favorite pillow, placing it on his lap.

"you've got a nice place." yoongi said and jungkook smiled. "you haven't seen my bedroom, that's the best part." he said and yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"you wanna show me?"

jungkook shook his head and chuckled softly. "not yet." the older smiled and leaned back.

"so i thought for hours about what we could do for our first date and honestly i couldn't come up with anything.. so i figured you wouldn't have a problem if we just stayed here and watched a movie or something."

jungkook smiled and grabbed his tv remote that was on the coffee table in front of them.

"is netflix good?" the younger asked as he leaned into yoongi's side. "yeah, perfect." yoongi smiled and wrapped an arm around jungkook's waist, pulling him closer to his body.

they decided to watch jungkook's favorite romantic comedy after about twenty minutes of jungkook trying to convince yoongi it was worth it.

the two ended up ordering pizza and eating ice cream as they waited for it to arrive.

"you think eating ice cream and pizza is too much?" jungkook asked as he set the pizza box on the coffee table.

"definitely not. pizza and ice cream is just right." yoongi said and jungkook smiled.

"i don't know if i wanna go on more dates with you. im afraid all id do is gain weight." jungkook said and yoongi chuckled. "you'd still be beautiful."

jungkook blushed and ignored the comment, instead focusing back on the movie that was still playing.

once the movie ended jungkook looked up at yoongi.

"you can't tell me you don't like that movie now." he said and yoongi sighed. "ive seen better." yoongi mumbled and jungkook shook his head.

"you haven't, nothing is better than that movie." jungkook stated as if it was a fact which made yoongi smile.

"your jokes are."

jungkook's eyes lit up and he quickly thought up the joke he prepared for their date today.

"one time there was a kid who was late to class. he claimed he was in the washroom but i think he was just stalling." jungkook giggled and yoongi chuckled. "see? nothings better than that."

"you are." jungkook said quietly, blushing slightly afterwards.

yoongi smiled softly.

their faces grew closer as the seconds flew by until their lips touched just slightly, no one moving a muscle.

jungkook closed his eyes as he felt yoongi's lips press into his own.

they were kissing.

min yoongi was kissing jeon jungkook and jungkook was, of course, kissing him back.

this was a moment jungkook could only dream of happening. his lips on yoongi's and yoongi's lips on his own.

it was truly a dream to him.

and then the dream came to a short pause when yoongi pulled away to catch a breath.

their eyes sparkling as their eyes locked.

then their lips connected again in a much more fast pace and passionate kiss that neither wanted to pull away from.

jungkook cupped yoongi's face in his hands as yoongi pulled him closer by wrapping his arms around the youngers tiny waist.

and the kissing didn't stop at just that.

yoongi pulled away once again only to attach his lips onto jungkook's unmarked neck.

he trailed kisses down, biting and sucking on the skin which resulted in jungkook letting out quiet whimpers and moans. jungkook tilted his head back as he tangled his fingers in yoongi's hair, giving the older boy the access he wanted.

suddenly both the boys froze as someone knocked on the door.

jungkook bit his lip and stood up, fixing his clothes and hair. "were you expecting anyone?" yoongi asked and the younger shook his head, blushing as their eyes locked.

"no but fix your hair in case its my parents or some shit." jungkook mumbled and walked towards the door, opening it slightly.

"surprise!" jungkook's friend, jimin, yelled as he pulled the younger into a bone crushing hug.

"oh jimin.. i wasn't expecting you to come back anytime soon." jungkook mumbled.

"duh that's why it was a surprise kookie. plus! i missed you and since you don't have any other friends i figured we could hang out—"

"yah! i do have other friends you jerk." jungkook playfully pushed jimin away and the older chuckled.

"im kidding kook— oh my shit. did you take taehyung back?" jimin asked as he noticed the new hickies on the young boys neck.

"what? no! i know he's your friend and all but im done with him."

jimin hummed and rolled his eyes.

"you know you're not over him. i mean ya loved him kookie and he still loves you." jimin pushed passed the younger and froze when he saw yoongi on the couch.

"who? what? when?"

"min yoongi. we're on a date. and about two or three months ago."

"you were with tae a few months ago." jimin said and jungkook sighed. "i broke up with him before i started anything with yoongi. now if you'd be so kind to come back later, id really appreciate that."

jimin nodded and left, leaving jungkook and yoongi in an awkward silence.

taestan 💕probably one of the worst days in my entire life but i figured id update hope you liked their first date

taestan 💕
probably one of the worst days in my entire life but i figured id update
hope you liked their first date