what are we

jungkook opened the door for yoongi and let him in.

taehyung came out of the bathroom just as yoongi sat down on the couch.

"who's this?" taehyung asked his ex, pointing to the black haired boy he'd never seen before. "this is min yoongi. yoongi this is taehyung." jungkook introduced the two.

yoongi gave taehyung a small nod and taehyung hummed.

"can we continue talking without him interrupting?" taehyung asked and jungkook scratched his neck.

"um maybe later? i mean—"

"jungkook its simple. do you want to get back together or not?" taehyung asked, getting extremely annoyed with his ex.

yoongi snorted and jungkook looked at him, giving him a warning look.

"taehyung i don't want to talk about this right now with yoongi here."

"no its okay.. i actually wanna hear what you have to say." yoongi said and jungkook glared at him. "like taehyung said, its simple." yoongi added and taehyung snickered.

jungkook turned to look at taehyung, huffing in aggravation.

"i don't want to get back together with you tae. you're a shit excuse of a boyfriend and i think i deserve someone better than you. someone like yoongi who-who listens to me when im upset and cares about me and takes time out of his day to compliment me on things im insecure about. he makes me feel like im actually cared for unlike you who never failed to make me feel like complete shit all the time."

both boys were completely shocked at the youngers outburst but yoongi felt proud of the boy.

and himself slightly.

he felt as if he has been doing everything right so far and that made him feel good.

taehyung on the other hand felt like shit.

he regrets not being good to jungkook but he can't take it all back now. he lost his chance and he's never gonna have another chance again.

"i-im sorry... i don't know what else to say. i should've treated you better and i apologize for not noticing how much of a dick i was being before. you could've told me you had a boyfriend though."

"i don't have a boyfriend." jungkook said and taehyung raised an eyebrow. "then what's yoongi to you?"

"i asked the same question earlier but he didn't answer." yoongi said and jungkook blushed.

"i-i was busy." jungkook mumbled, looking down while he fiddled with his fingers.

"well i'll go and let you figure that out." taehyung said and gave jungkook a small hug before walking over to yoongi to shake his hand.

yoongi shook his hand and then taehyung left.

jungkook looked at yoongi and sat down beside him. "so," he started and yoongi bit his lip.

"that's taehyung..." jungkook said and yoongi almost rolled his eyes.

obviously he knew it was taehyung because he already introduced them but he also knew jungkook was just stalling. he probably didn't want to talk about what they were just yet.

"yeah he's cute." yoongi said and jungkook gave him a weird look. "yeah i guess so..."

the two sat in silence before jungkook got sick of it being so awkward and quiet.

"i like you yoongi, a lot." jungkook said and yoongi smiled softly. "i like you a lot too jungkook." yoongi said and jungkook nodded.

"so what are we?" the younger asked and yoongi shrugged. "its up to you... i don't want to push you to do something you're not ready for." yoongi said and jungkook smiled.

"we're not having sex yoongi, we're just looking for a label. not that im not ready to have sex cause i am its just—"

"we're dating! is that good? we're not together but we're getting there, okay?"

jungkook blushed and nodded while yoongi tried not to laugh at the youngers rambling.

"yeah, yeah.. that's good." jungkook said and bit his lip slightly, tilting his head to the side a bit. "do people kiss when they're just dating?" jungkook asked, his eyebrows furrowed which made him look extremely adorable to yoongi.

"that's up to you." yoongi chuckled softly and jungkook groaned, sinking into the couch.

"i mean i wanna kiss you but i don't wanna be weird." jungkook said quietly. "then we'll only kiss when its not weird." yoongi said and jungkook hummed.

"but when is it not weird?"

yoongi sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"i don't know jungkook. you've dated someone before—"

"yeah but i went to school with tae." jungkook said and yoongi shrugged. "we can just see what happens, okay?"

jungkook nodded and smiled softly.

"fine... let's see what happens."

taestan 💕seven chapters left just so you guys know

taestan 💕
seven chapters left just so you guys know...