boat store

"im sorry yoongi." jungkook groaned as he plopped down next to his date.

"don't be, you had no idea jimin was gonna come over—"

"not about jimin... about what happened before jimin came over. its probably too soon or whatever and im sorry i—"

"you don't have to be sorry kook. i kissed you, not the other way around."

jungkook pursed his lips and nodded. "so you're not upset it happened?" the younger boy asked and yoongi smiled, shaking his head.

"definitely not. plus you're a great kisser." yoongi said and jungkook blushed, smacking yoongi's arm lightly.

"thanks i guess... you are too."

jungkook wanted to curl up in a ball and scream but he did not want to embarrass himself in front of his date, min yoongi.

"its getting late so i should go. this is the best date ive ever been on in my entire 23 years."

yoongi stood up and pulled jungkook up with him. "im extremely glad to hear that although it can't be true." jungkook said as they walked to the door.

"it is." yoongi smiled and pecked jungkook's lips. "you promise?" jungkook blushed as yoongi nodded.

"i promise. i'll text you tomorrow." yoongi said and jungkook hummed. "of course you will. if you didn't id be worried."

they shared one last sweet kiss before yoongi was gone.

|

yoongay
sorry i missed you so much i just had to text you early

jungcook
you seriously just left yoongi

jungcook
you're probably still in my apartment building

yoongay
indeed i am

yoongay
so what?

yoongay
can i not miss you?

jungcook
of course you can...

jungcook
bUT STOP KILLING ME oKay

yoongay
OkAY

jungcook
goodnight yoongay

yoongay
goodnight jungcook

jungcook
WAIT

yoongay
WHAT

jungcook
there was this huGE paddle sale at the boat store

yoongay
yeah?

jungcook
it was quite an oar deal ;)

yoongay
now i can sleep in peace

yoongay
thanks cook

yoongay
kook*

jungcook
np gay

jungcook
gi*

yoongay
-_-

jungcook
:)

taestan 💕i need to do my homework 😞

taestan 💕
i need to do my homework 😞