joking

"jungkook your boyfriend is here, open the door~!" yoongi yelled from the outside of jungkook's apartment door.

jungkook smiled and shook his head.

"you're my boyfriend now so you can just come in!" jungkook yelled back and the door opened, revealing a smiling yoongi with a gift bag in his hand.

the younger of the two sat up on the couch and gave his boyfriend a weird look.

"what's in the bag?" he asked and yoongi shrugged and set it in front of the younger. "open it."

jungkook smiled softly and pulled out the tissue paper, throwing it on the ground and grabbing what was in the bag.

it was a stuffed bear.

the bear was a light brown with a cute blue bow on it and something sewn on the stomach.

one.

"one?"

jungkook looked up at yoongi with yet another confused expression.

"yeah. its our first day as an actual couple." yoongi said and jungkook smiled, pulling the shorter boy down next to him so he could hug him. "you're so cute yoongi. i love y— bears. they're like the cutest stuffed animal ever." jungkook pecked yoongi's lips and then looked back at the bear.

he was freaking out on the inside and was hoping yoongi didn't catch what he almost said.

that would not be good at all.

they just got together and jungkook almost said those three words already.

"well im happy you like it. i was about to get you a stuffed bunny but i thought the bear was cuter." yoongi said, not seeming like he heard what jungkook almost said.

it was too early.

that's what jungkook kept telling himself.

there was no way yoongi loved jungkook already, especially because this is yoongi's first real relationship.

jungkook doesn't want to rush into anything even if they almost had sex on their first date.

but even though he didn't want to rush anything he couldn't help himself.

after almost saying "i love you" five times throughout the day he gave up.

he had to say it.

whether yoongi was ready or not he needed to let him know exactly how he felt about him.

jungkook grabbed his phone, not telling yoongi anything when he asked what he was doing.

yoongi raised an eyebrow at his boyfriends behavior, placing two fingers under the youngers chin in an attempt to make him look at him.

"baby—"

the sound of yoongi's phone cut him off.

he got a notification.

|

jeoncena
i love you

|

yoongi looked up at the nervous boy on his lap with furrowed brows.

"are you joking?"

taestan 💕heh heh 😅

taestan 💕
heh heh 😅