attention | ᵛʰᵒᵖᵉ

"Tae~"

"Tae~"

"Taehyung~"

Hoseok called out the males name in a sing-song way. Trying to get his attention but sadly not able to.

"...Tae.." Hoseok called out again, expecting an answer from the other but nothing coming back in response.

Hoseok sighed from behind the couch as he watched his boyfriend sitting quietly on the couch to only continue reading his magazine.

Getting a bit frustrated with the younger, Hoseok now proceeded to poke Taehyung with the item he held.

"Tae.. You haven't been giving me your attention for the past few days.." Hoseok continued to poke him at the back of his head with an arrow he held.

He sighed again, continuing to poke his quiet boyfriend passively at the back of his head with an arrow shaped as a heart.

But Taehyung showing no effort to move his head away, as he continued reading his magazine.

Hoseok was getting a bit more frsutraded now with the way he was behaving.

"Give me a kiss." Hoseok demanded, as he slowly walked in front of Taehyung who's face was buried inside the magazine.

"I want a kiss~" Hoseok pouted, waving the bow & arrow he held within his hands in the air like a child throwing a tantrum.

Taehyung sat there un-appalled of what his beloved boyfriend was going on about.
He lifted his gaze from his magazine, to his boyfriend and a wave of heat running down his back.

"Hoseok.. What are you wearing?"
Taehyung asked with a slight crack in his voice.

He stopped whining as he was surprised his boyfriend finally gave him the attention he wanted.

"I wore this because I wanted your attention! You haven't been giving me your love and affection for these past few days and it's been making me sad~" Hoseok complained.

Taehyung sighed of what his love was on about.
He threw the magazine to the other side of the couch, as he pulled Hoseok by his waist onto his lap.

"No."

"Let go of me.."
Hoseok protested, struggling to release Taehyung's tight grip from his waist.

"..Y-you dont love me anymore I bet.."
Hoseok sniffled out, allowing a tear slip down his pretty face.

Taehyung was really confused of the whole situation. What was making it worse was what Hoseok was wearing, making his pants feel quite uncomfortable to wear at the moment.

"Babe... Why do you have a bow & arrow?"
Taehyung looked down at the male who was currently shedding tears.

"I-I have it b-because I thought maybe if I
p-poked you with the arrow.. You would f-fall in l-love with me again." He choked.

"B-but now... I see how it is! U-unhand me you meanie!" Hoseok continued. Trying to get up from Taehyung's lap, which only made the younger hold him tighter.

Before Hoseok could protest again, declaring war, Taehyung had shut him up by using his hand to turn his chin, and kissed him into a very passionate kiss, which shut hoseok right up.

The kiss was deep, slow, sweet, and very passionate. Small cute sobs could be heard from Hoseok who was still crying a bit.

Taehyung released the kiss, only a string of saliva still connecting both their lips.

"Don't you ever say those words again."
Taehyung demanded in a very deep almost in-audible voice. Hoseok trembling a bit on his lap due to his boyfriend's dominance.

"Tae.." Hoseok whispered, gaze fixated at his boyfriend's wide chest.

Before more words could be exchanged, Taehyung brought their lips together once more, pulling Hoseok's small body frame towards him even more.

"I love you.." Taehyung mumbled into the kiss.
"You're my everything.." He continued. "You're my universe." He continued to whisper sweet sayings onto Hoseok lips.

The kiss was so passionate, Taehyung was basically guiding Hoseok through the whole kiss. Even though he moved a bit fast, he waited for Hosoek to try and respond at the same pace.

"Nngh~ Tae~" Hoseok whined into the kiss. Hoseok could feel something very firm onto his stomach, as he looked down from the kiss, to see it was Taehyungs pants.. holding a very large tent into his pants.

It wasn't long until Taehyung started guiding both of them out of their clothes. His large hands roaming around the other smaller framed body which belonged to Hoseok.

"I want you."
Taehyung demanded in a very.. very, low voice.