Sealed With A Kiss| jihope

Papers flew in the air as Hoseok's body hit the desk. Pens and other knick-knacks made a crashing noise as Jimin cleared space on his desk for him. Jimin's lips attacked the tanned skin underneath Hoseok's blouse, his teeth nipping at the flesh with eagerness. The latter whimpered at his touch, his fingers skillfully unzipping the tight shorts pants that hugged the dancer's beautiful legs, sliding it to the floor.

"Darling you can't come to work looking like this and expect me to behave," Jimin spoke lowly, his eyes squinted in lust.

"Then tell that secretery of yours—Samantha to keep her tits in her shirt." Hoseok growled and pulled at the CEO's dark hair.

Samantha was Jimin's assistant in the building and she was one to push the dress code a bit. The other day, Jimin was looking at her a few moments too long for Hoseok's liking so he gave the CEO something to really stare at.

Hoseok wore a skin-tight short shorts and that big white baggy t-shirt that was a bit see through which drove Jimin crazy. He couldn't wait for his lunch break, as he texted Hoseok into his office for an important meeting. Let's just say the dancer left the building with bite marks all over his thighs.

"Oh, is my baby jealous?" Jimin nipped harshly at Hoseok's collarbones, leaving prominent marks behind. "I only have eyes for you, doll."

His voice was music to Hoseok's ears. Jimin was sexy, attractive, hot even, and knew exactly what to say to make him melt. Hoseok quickly unbuttoned the other's shirt and kicked his trousers down leaving him almost naked, only his Calvin Klein briefs hanging tightly over his built body.  His hard-on member straining at the thick fabric so it was slightly see through. Hoseok audibly sighed in satisfaction, grazing his hand over him that made him deeply inhale.

"Can I prove to you that you're the only one I want?" Jimin bucked towards him while Hoseok's small hand squeezed his cock through his briefs.

"Go for it then." Hoseok looked up at him through thick eyelashes. "Prove it," was all he said before Jimin attacked his neck again.

He pushed him firmly onto his back while Hoseok's legs dangled over the front of the mahogney desk. Jimin kneeled down, pulling Hoseok's soaked panties to his ankles and running his tongue across his heat. A ghost of a moan passed through the other, chills spreading across his skin as the CEO worked his magic into his pulsing heat. Jimin lips made beautiful smacking noises against his heat, his skilled tongue dipping between the muscle and ravaging him for his taste.

"Better than fine wine," Jimin spoke, a bit muffled, tilting his head above Hoseok's mound so the dancer could see his arousal coated face.

"M—more, hyu—" Hoseok whined, clenching the latter's head between his throbbing thighs.

Jimin chuckled at the action; chuckling more at Hoseok's slip up. Whenver the latter was slowly slipping into his submissive headspace, everything around him would become insignificant—the only thing he needed was someone to take care of him—stay with him—be with him, and that person was Jimin.

His tongue danced over Hoseok's heat to tease him more. Hoseok threw himself back onto the wood, yelping in pleasurable pain but it came out the same time as a struggled moan. Jimin had inserted two digits in him, slowly toying with the latter as his fingers curled against his soft walls.

At this point, Hoseok was a complete mess as his body radiated sex and he couldn't stop the nonsensical gibberish that were spilling from his pink cupid-bow lips. Jimin raised to his feet, two digits still keeping Hoseok's lust going before flipping him onto his stomach.

"Ready?" Hoseok knew it was a warning for what was coming next but he nodded his head hurriedly.

Hoseok grabbed the edge of the desk to hold himself still because once Jimin entered him there is was way to steady himself. The CEO entered the latter sharply, his cock filling Hoseok up as much as he could before halting. With a swift hand to his backside Hoseok knew Jimin was about to begin. The continuous rhythm of him slamming into him from behind coupled with the glorious feeling of his hands gripping his ass sent him to another world.

Hoseok's eyes rolled back and his nails made permeant little dents into the mahogney desk. Jimin began praising his name underneath his breath, making more forceful thrusts into the latter that knocked the breath from Hoseok's lungs. Hoseok struggled to breathe, moans and gasps had Jimin smiling proudly.

"Come baby, come for me. Come for Hyung," Jimin spoke the last part slowly, trying to get Hoseok fully into headspace as his right hand gently but sternly pulled at Hoseok's curly red locks.

"Ah! D—diminie!" he squaled as Jimin's last thrust made him spill over in euphoria.

Hoseok had lost all control, his body vibrated, quivered and jolted as the climax took him over. As soon as one was over another was right behind it. Jimin held Hoseok's hips to steady him as his body went through the motions of the crash, his cock twitched inside of his soft walls at his movements. Hoseok was so involved in his own orgasm he hadn't even noticed Jimin had came.

"J—jiminie," Hoseok whined again.

"Hyung's got you, baby," Jimin flipped him over onto his back so he could sit up, the mess dripping down Hoseok's legs and puddling onto the desk. Jimin didn't mind though; he never minded anything when it came to his baby. He loved the sight of Hoseok filled with his arousal. Hoseok placed a hand over his chest while catching his breath. Jimin leaned over the desk, sweat pooling at his brow, but he was still smiling blissfully at him.

"Only have eyes for you." He said quietly, kissing Hoseok's naked shoulder. "Believe me now, angel?"

Hoseok nodded, pout very evident on his face as his mind were still somewhere in the clouds. Jimin helped him clean up and helped dressed him properly. Hoseok knew he was going to be sore later on, the forming bruises on his thighs had proven that. Jimin smiled like a love-sick idiot—which he definitely was as he took a sip of Hoseok's BoosterJuice he brought in as an excuse to have the rendezvous.

"You wanna stay with me until you've gotten out of your headspace?" Jimin combed some of the red locks back, hand carresing Hoseok's cheek before tilting the latter's head up by the chin so he could look at him.

Hoseok shook his head no, a bit in a daze.

"Use your words, peach," Jimin said.

"No, hyung,"

"That's my good boy." The CEO praised, planting a chaste kiss onto the latter's forehead.

"I'll see you on my break." Jimin kissed the corner of his lips as he squeezed the latter's ass.

"'Mkay." Hoseok mumbled, a shy smile on his face, exiting the large room on wobbled feet.