hunger ||pt.3|| | ʲᶦʰᵒᵖᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

__
°°°
dedicated to: DEREDEREHOSEOK
__
°°°

"wow kookie-hyung! i didn't know you had a car collection!" hoseok breathed out with extravasation.

did i hear 'kookie?'... i like it.. jungkook thought to himself.

it was early in the morning and jungkook had gone to go pick up hoseok for their little 'date' the elder would like to call it, but it was a bit tough since namjoon started to protest a bit once jungkook arrived to pick hoseok up, which caused a time delay.

now, they were in jungkook's underground 80,000ft garage, filled with all sorts of cars, from old to new, new to old, he had it all.

"hoseokie, here's one of my personal favourite rides, my BMW 1816. i find the colour so vibrant, and the vintage on the interior just pleases me," jungkook felt the front of the car in content, meanwhile hoseok stared up at the elder with amazement and the knowledge he had about the cars.

"hyung, this may be one of my favourite rooms," the younger smiled.

"you haven't even seen the rest hoseokie, come, let me show you my private plane." jungkook held out his hand for hoseok to hold.

"joonie-hyung has a private plane as well!" hoseok giggled, holding jungkook's hand as they took an elevator to the roof.

°°°°°

hoseok was truly amazed once again. jungkook owned a very big private plane which was named Boeing 757 with his name
'Jeon Jungkook' engraved in pure gold onto it.

they both watched as maids polished and scrubbed the plane to the best of their abilities, making sure to wipe out any scratches or dirt which could be left onto it.

even multiple engineers were working on it as well, checking the oil, fixing the wheels and the wings of the plane, making sure everything was running and working smoothly.

"k-kookie-hyung, this is amazing!" hoseok's cheeks were now tinted a faint soft pink, his doe bambi eyes wide open at how amazed he was.

"well, i can show you much better,"

hoseok felt a foreign hand on his slim waist, along with a familiar voice. hoseok turned his head and tilted it up, to be met face to face with the man.

"jiminie-hyung?"
"jimin?!"

both hoseok and jungkook called out at the same time.

jimin bit the bottom of his lip, liking the way hoseok called him 'jiminie-hyung' loving the way it rolled off his tongue.

"hello there jeon, i've come to take hoseok off your hands.... considering the fact im no longer busy." jimin smiled, his hands resting on the sides of hoseok's waist.

jungkook chuckled before gently pulling hoseok back to his side, "i don't know what you're on about park, but i suggest you start leaving.. now."

hoseok stared at both males confusingly but worriedly, he didn't know what the fuss was all about. if they wanted him to come over to their place, they could always ask.