under the moon|sope

"Come on, real quick." Yoongi murmured against Hoseok, slipping his tongue out to lick the shell of his ear. His arms wrapped around his slim waist pulling his body closer so his back is pressed against his broad chest. Hoseok should have known the elder had ulterior motives when he suddenly suggested the two of them take a stroll through the park tonight.

"Yoongi, no! I thought we were just going out for some air. I'm not doing that in public." He mumbled, holding onto the elder's forearms to pry them away.

Hoseok felt Yoongi's chest rise from behind him as he chuckles. A large hand moved up one of Hoseok's sides of his body sliding it up into his loose shirt and slowly grazing past his nipple before gently teasing it. "Oh, but you are going to do that in public. Look around, it's dark, nobody is here." Yoongi mumbled behind his ear.

His thumbs graze over Hoseok's sensitive nipples and the younger's eyes reluctantly lulled shut at the sensation. Yoongi smirked as he watched him slowly crumble. Hoseok's head falling back as Yoongi took the hardening buds in between the pads of his fingers and tugged.

'Why is this idiot so easy to give into?' The latter's mind spiralled with thoughts. No matter how much he tried to deny the eager man it never worked. Hoseok was so weak for him and he could already feel himself leaking precum.

"So what d'you say hmm?" Yoongi purred, gliding a large hand down towards the front of the others shorts. Hoseok can't help but think for a second about how Yoongi's probably right. It's late at night, the park is empty and no one is around. So what could be the problem?

Hoseok can feel Yoongi's fingertips dip into the waistband of his short-shorts, slowly easing his way to hold his cute cock, and he's unable to refuse him. Hoseok quickly nods his head, agreeing to the elder's desires.

"Good boy." Yoongi cooed against the top of his head removing his hands from his body.

"Let's go...over there." Hoseok's eyes follow where he points; a grassy area near a tree, barely noticeable in the dark. The perfect location for a picnic, or for Yoongi, the perfect place to fuck.

"Hurry up." He called out, taking the lead and walking in front of the younger. Hoseok rolled his eyes at how his boyfriend was so eager for this but followed after him nonetheless.

It's a bit hard to see in the location they were now in, but Hoseok could point out how Yoongi was glaring at him, probably wondering why the fuck he wasn't on his back already. Yoongi took his hands out of his pockets and shrugged his shoulders, brow's furrowed only a bit.

"Why are you just standing there? Get on the ground." He ordered.

"Because of the grass, it might make me itchy...or what if a bug crawls up my ass?! You know how much I hate bugs," Hoseok complained, folding his arms.

"But you like things up your—"

"Hyung!" Hoseok cut him off immediately, feeling his face heat up. "Come on, I'm serious," Hoseok squeaked, voice getting smaller, lowering his gaze to kick at the grass. "Take off your jacket so I can lay on it. Please..."He raised his head again, big doe-eyes staring up at Yoongi making the elder chuckle under his breath as he shook his head.

"Alright, just so you won't complain." Yoongi struggled to slide off his jean jacket due to his muscles but eventually did, laying it down onto the grass. "There," He put both hands on his hips, looking back at Hoseok.

"I can't believe you're this high maintenance even outside." Yoongi chuckled amusingly, his hand gently grabbing Hoseok's chin, tilting his head up so he could have all the access to his mouth and kiss him, shoving his tongue into his mouth while his other hand worked at the front of Hoseok's shorts, unbuttoning them and pushing them down his thighs so the only remaining clothing he had on is his loose white shirt and small pretty green panties.