restaurants 2 |²ˢᵉᵒᵏ

"Wake up! Wake up!"

Hoseok moved around the bed lazily wondering what all the ruckus was about.

"C'mon boy!"
Jin smacked his butt on the bed.

"J-jinnie-hyung... What's the... Problem...?" Hoseok yawned. Still trying to get confortable on the bed.

"Hoseok, Were late! We were supposed to leave at 12pm, but it's already 3!" Seokjin yelled, continuing to slap Hoseok's ass trying to wake him up.

"...I-it's.. whatever... Just... O..ne more.. min..ute..." Hoseok slowly began to go back to sleep, as an angry Seokjin continued to scold the younger.

"I booked our tables yesterday! Saying we'll be coming around 1pm today! I tried waking you up earlier, but you said 12 more minutes and i get it to you, but you slept passed your given time! Now wake up Seok-ah!

After Hoseok had had enough of listening to the complaining elder, who whines like a little kid, he had finally chosen to get up and refreshing himself before heading out.

"..Hyung.. Im tired.." Hoseok complained while heading into the bathroom.

Seokjin pulled him into a big hug feeling sorry for his baby.

"Shh, when we come back, you can sleep all you want." He whispered onto of Hoseok's forehead.

"Are you finally ready?" Jin asked, getting a hum in response, as he headed towards the nightstand to pick up their keys heading out the hotel.

"Where we going today Jinnie?" Hoseok asked, looking around the place as it was filled with many tourist.

"First, we'll be going to La Pergola, then we'll be heading towards a festival." Jin answered looking down at his phone.

"Wait! Really?! A festival?! What kind?!" Hoseok beamed with happiness!

"Calm down Seok," Jin laughed. "It'll be soon, just be patient." He smiled down at the boy.

"And look, we've arrived at our destination." Jin said as both boys walked towards a big restaurant.

"Welcome to La Pergola, how may I help you?"

A bearded man who seemed fond of himself asked.

"Yes hello, I reserved a table here." Jin answered. As Hoseok was in his own little world taking many pictures of the restaurant.

"You are Kim.. Seokjime? Correct?"
He typed into his computer later glancing at Jin.

"Uh no. That must be someone else.. I'm Kim Seokjin." He emphasized his name, simply because he didn't want the man mistaking it again.

"Alright sir, come with me."

The man ushered both males to their table. A nice view could be seen from the big window from where they sat. A soft melody was playing in the background. Everything seemed very relaxing.

"Jin! This is great! I love it here!" Hoseok clappe this hands its excitement. He continued looking around the place as it was very fascinating.

Jin laughed at his boyfriends mini heart attack due to Le Pergola. "This restaurant.. is probably one of my favourite as well."

As they had ordered their food, and had eaten a big meal which seems to fill up their appetites. Both males were at ease.

"I'm stuffed!" Hoseok burped. Quickly excusing himself. "I don't think i'll be able to walk back to our hotel Jin~"

"C'mon Seok, Ill carry you."

Jin had a tired Hoseok on his back, as he slowly walked back to their hotel. It was still day, but he figured Hoseok must be tired.

"Jin.." Hoseok mumbled from the crook of Jins neck, as his face was buried in it.

"Yes baby?"

"..Thank you for today.." Hoseok mumbled.

It sent flutters to Jin stomach and heart causing a big grin to spread on his face.

"I love you Hobi~" He whispered in a soft voice just for Hoseok to hear.

".... I.. Love you too."