chicken fagitas |ⁿᵃᵐˢᵉᵒᵏ

"J-joon.. Fix the other l-leg.." Hoseok grunted as he pointed at the tripods leg, asking Namjoon to fix it.

"O-okay.. Good.. Nice.." Hoseok smiled, getting up from his position to stand behind the counter.

3

2

1

He motioned with his fingers until Namjoon started to record.

"Hello everyone! And welcome back to a new video with Seok and~

Joon!"
Namjoon yelled from behind the camera.

"Well, today we'll be making something very simple." Hoseok smiled.

"Chicken Fagitas?" Namjoon questioned from behind the camera.

"Yes, Chicken Fagitas! They're once of my favourites and absolutely delicious!"

Namjoon raised a thumbs up indicating his boyfriend was doing great.

"Today, I'll be getting help though.. I mean, after all... Joon was the one who requested Chicken Fagitas, so he'll be the one cooking today." Hoseok smiled at the camera.

"Hoseok... Hoseok! What are you doing?" Namjoon motioned his hands at his boyfriend. Confused of what he was saying.

"So everyone, welcome Joon!" Hoseok only kept smiling at his boyfriend.

"Don't worry about setting anything up. Everything's already ready to be cooked." Hoseok giggled, motioning for him to come take his place behind the counter.

Namjoon hesitated a bit, but soon got the courage to at least try and make it. If anything, the only one to cook amongst them was Hoseok, considering the past events that have happened in the kitchen.

"W-well hello everyone.. It's me.. Namjoon.." He smiled at the camera.

"Um.. We'll be making.. Um.. C-chicken Fagitas today."

Hoseok nodded his head in approval that Namjoon was doing well so far.

"O-okay, let's get started." He smiled, feeling a bit more confident than before.

"So first we nee—"

"Tell then the ingredients!" Hoseok whispered yelled from behind the camera, pointing at the ingredients that were placed neatly around the counter.

"Ah right! The ingredients! How could we make Fagitas without the ingredients?" Namjoon smiled.

"So here we have 1/2 of extra-virgin olive oil.. And over here we have 1/4 of um lime juice.. And.. over here.. Um.. Milk?.. Hoseok why do we need milk for this?" Namjoon pointed down at the 'milk' questioning his boyfriend.

"Since when was milk in—"

"Joon, It's Cumin!" Hoseok whispered yelled from behind the camera.

"..Oh.. Here we have some.." Namjoon kept chuckling at the name. "..Cumin.." He chuckled even more.

"Er.. Red pepper flakes." He pointed at a small glass bowl.

"And over here we got 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast." He moved to the other side of the counter, as Hoseok moved the camera to follow him.

"Um.. Hm.. Sugar?" He said questionably looking up at Hoseok. "For some reason, Hoseok has the strangest ingredients up here."

"Kosher salt! I mean." He read Hoseok's lips that said it. Making his boyfriend smile at how well he was doing so far.

"And over here..." The camera followed him as he walked to the other side of the counter. "Freshly ground black pepper." Namjoon smiled.

"Okay, so now I think it's time to start cooking!"

"Joon! Those were only the ingredients for the marinating!" Hoseok whispered.

In shock of what he had just heard, he'd thought making this was a peice of cake.

"Apparently my boyfriend thinks he knows everything.. And he says these aren't all the ingredients." He said with confidence, making Hoseok scoff behind the camera.

"For the Fagitas, I'm guessing the 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil is needed. And uh.. These 3 bell peppers," He reached over the counter and pointed at them. "Tortillas, Guacamole and finally Sour cream."

"Okay now it has to be time to finally get cooking." Joon sighed. Emphasizing the word finally.

next page...