part 9

Manik n shravya went to hospital. Doctor greeted both of them. She couldn't recognize them as there were in disguise. Even manik took appointment with a fake name.  Doctor took shravya for checkup n imform them that reports will be given on next day. Shravya wants to say about abortion but manik stopped her as he first wants to know about shravya's health. They returned back home n whole day pass likethis they didn't talk to eachother no one tried to start the conversation.

Next day they again went n doctor said that everything is normal nothing to worry.

Shravya didn't waste a single second n said " doctor i want to abort this child" but doctor's reply was like a bomb on them.

Doc -  no Mrs Singh u can't go for abortion n that at this stage.

Her made shravya angry n she said furiously " what rubbish r u saying. Just now u said that I'm fine n now u r saying that ican't abort this child.

Manik cut her in between n said" shravya relax let me speak.

Shravya - kya baat karoge tum. She is speaking all rubbish n .."

But manik again stopped her n said sternly " shravya i said quiet n let me speak ( he turned to doctor n spoke calmly)  doctor what's the matter. U said both r fine n now u r saying we can't go for abortion.

Doctor - yes Mr. Singh i said both r fine but u can't go for abortion as she is 2 months pregnant n her 3 month of pregnancy is going to start soon
N right now abortion is impossible if u tried to do it by another way . Then your wife life will be in danger "

     N that was it. Manik can't put shravya's life in danger so he immediately said no n left from there with shravya. Here shravya was just thinking of her carrier ..that all her dreams are going to crash. She mentally started accusing manik for this.

Shravya's house

Shravya was sitting on the sofa. Manik came n kneeled in front of her n held her hands " i know shravya u r angry on me as i denied for the abortion . But sweetheart mein kya karta u heard na what doctor said that your life will be in danger if we go for abortion . N u know na i can't not even my wildest dream can put your life in danger. Aur waise bhi hum shaadi toh karne hi wale hai so why not..."

Shravya jerk his hand n yelled on him" Shaadi shaadi shaadi arey nahi karne tumse shaadi . Did u hear me i don't want to marry u. Because u spoiled everything..u broke my carrier...u ruined my dreams. I hate u
suna tumne i hate u..i hate u manik from the core of my heart.

Manik tried to held her hand but she again jerk his hand..push him " just go away "

Manik -  i know shravya u love your dreams a lot but shravya we don't have any other option. Once our child will come then u canagain start your carrier...trust me i'll support u

Shravya chuckle n said " start again ok no problem " by listening this manik smile but soon it faded " but till the time my carrier is stop your carrier should also stop." manik look at her in confusion n said " shravya
what r u saying ?

Shravya - just wait n watch Manik Malhotra u ruined my life..n i will destroy your life. Just because of u i'm carrying THIS SHIT in me ..n now u'll pay for this.
N for now get out from my house.

Manik was about to say something but again she shouted " i said get out"
N manik left.

After three weeks

In this three weeks manik called shravya many times but she didn't picked his call. He came to her house to check her but she was not there. He tried to find her in all possible places but she was no where.

Manik was  with his family having breakfast . But he was thinking about shravya only.

Neonika noticed this n asked him what's the matter but he nodded in no.

That time police arrived there n asked about manik malhotra. Manik came n asked them about the matter.

Inspector - u r arrested for rapping a girl " n tied handcuffs in his hand

All were shocked listening this he keep on saying that they are having a misunderstanding but they didn't listen . Even the family members tried to stop them but cops didn't listen to any one n started  dragging  manik n then lock him behind the bars.

This news spread like a fire. Malhotra's tried a lot to release manik but couldn't succeed. As no one know who is the girl who had filed the case

In all this manik was in dilemma first because of shravya disappeared n second about the case.

Once shravya came to meet manik. He was happy seeing her - shravya tum thik ho na. Where were u ? U disappeared suddenly u know how much i was worried for u "

Shravya started laughing making manik confuse " manik i was doing preparation to send u in jail "

Manik was numb he could only whisper " that means it's u.."

Shravya spoke in rage " yes i'm the one because of which u r behind the bars from the last fifteen days.

" so Mr. Manik Malhotra how was your experience in jail ? Would u like to share " she spoke acting like a reporter .

Manik was all the time keep on looking at her. He couldn't believe the person whom he loved more than his life..had done this with him

Shravya - n ya before u start that y u did this ? I love u ...blah blah
So the answer is u ruined my carrier n i destroyed your life. N as u know that I'm pregnant so i want something. Fifty crore . Twenty to take the case back n thirty for your children as they are triplets "

" after giving birth to them i'll handover your children  to u. As i don't  need them"

After saying this she left leaving a shattered manik behind. Manik fall on his knees n palm his face. After that manik told everything to cabir about his n shravya's relation...her pregnancy..n even her condition to take the case back.

When malhotra's come to know about they were ready to give shravya money..for manik n the babies. After taking the first amount shravya dropped the case n manik was released. But media didn't leave him so easily..they keeping on bashing him. Tired of all this he went to Europe

Here shravya was staying in malhotra's farmhouse which was far away from the city.  She was there in her whole pregnancy period...maids were there for her help. After her nine months she gave birth to triplets boys. She didn't even look at her babies for once. After getting discharged she took the remaining amount n left from there..no one know where she gone.

Manik also returned but now he was changed . In Europe he started drinking a lot..n even did one night stand many times to forget shravya
Once he returned he too never look at his babies because they make him remember of shravya n her betrayal.

End of flashback

When i returned from Europe. I changed shravya...i became a self-centered , arrogant person.  I didn't care about any one not even of my own sons. After one month i got married to nandini because all forced me. But she is just the mothers of my kids..no one to me..no one

Stay blessed