part 54

Nandini after sending kids to school went totheir room to check on manik that whether he is awake or not. Nandini was going when one butler called her.

Butler - mam

Nandini turned n said - ji

Butler - yeh envelope aap ke liye aaya hai " saying this he handed the envelope to nandini.

Nandini look at it confusingly n took it " yeh kisne bheja hai " she thought.

Nandini thanked the butler n he left.

Nandini went to their room n found it empty. Then she heard sound of running water from inside n thought that he must be inside. She kept the envelope on the teapoy n went to the walk in wardrobe n took out manik's outfit with his watch n handkerchief n kept on the bed. She was about to leave when her eyes fall on the envelope. She thought to check it n took it. She open the envelope there where some photos. When she saw it the floor from her leg slip. She was numb after watching it. There were photosof last night manik with ruhi. Some where when she was trying to go close to her they were taken with such angel like they are kissing eachother n some when manik was lying beneath her.

She is so numb that not even realize manik's presence in the room. He came out of the wiping his hair n a towel tuck around his waist. He call her " jaan mere kapde nikal dena "

But she didn't answer. He again called but still she didn't responded. Being confuse because of her behaviour manik went towards her n tap her shoulder " Nandini Kab se bula raha hoo tumhe kya hua ...jawab kyu nahi de rahi " he question n then his eyes fall on the photographs that nandini is holding.

Manik held her arms n said " Nandini mein tumhe sab batane wala tha....par " he words stop in middle as nandini slap him tight.

Nandini shouted on her top of voice
" just shut up Mr. Malhotra...just shut up. U broke me again manik. U ruined our relation manik. U again cheated me manik...kyu ?? boliye kyu manik ?

Manik immediately nodded his head n said " no jaan tum galat soch rahi ho. Its not true. I didn't cheat u nandini. Trust me yeh sab jhut hai "

Nandini spoke sarcastically " yeh sab kuch dekhe ke baad aap chahtey ho ki mein aap par bharosa ( trust) karo.
If u think that now u'll cook some false story n i'll believe u. Then u are wrong because its not going to happen. I don't trust u anymore nor i trust our relation now " she said with a cold voice.

Her words were like a bomb on manik. He immediately held her one hand between his palms n said sobbingly " no no plzz plzz jaan trust me yeh sab jhut hai plzz apne manik par bharosa kar lo " tears were flowing like anything .

Nandini too was in tears but she jerk her hand n said " it's over "

Saying this she left from there leaving a shattered manik behind. Manik broke into pieces seeing her leaving.

Suddenly manik realize that what nandini spoke " no nandini aisey nahi jaa sakti. I need to stop her " he spoke n left behind her.

Nandini was walking towards the corridor. Manik came behind calling her crazily but she didn't stop.
Manik took fast steps n reached her.
He held her arms tightly n said
" Nandini meri baat suno "

Nandini jerk his hands " don't touch me. N i don't want to listen anything.
I said na it's over "

Saying this she turn to left. She was standing edge of the stairs. Manik again held her n shouted " Nandini for godsake listen to me for once "

But she didn't listen n jerk his hand to freed herself from his grip. But unfortunately in this process she miss one stair n lost the balance. Before manik could hold her she fall rolling down.