part 53

Malhotra's Empires

At 10 pm

Manik was still in office completing his work as in the morning he went for recording so he reached after lunch in the office. So he decided to complete his work before leaving the office. Nearly at 11:30 he completed his work. He close the file n his laptop n lean on the chair n close his eyes to relax them. After five minutes he open his eyes n stood from his chair n came out of the cabin.

Manik reach near his car n sat inside. He was about to start his car when his phone. Manik thought that it must be nandini's call but when he look at the phone screen it was flashing some unknown number. Manik accept the call n hear ruhi's panic voice " manik plzz plzz mere ghar par aa jao "

Manik - ruhi kya hua..are u ok ?

Ruhi - manik someone is there at my doorstep n he is banging the door loudly. Manik my mom n dad are also not here. Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hai manik ...plzz come n save me " she said in panic voice

Manik - hello ruhi ruhi " but suddenly the call got disconnected.

Manik hurriedly start the car n drive towards ruhi's house. Meanwhile he was trying to call her but she didn't pick the call. Manik fasten the speed to reach her house sooner.

He reach her house n immediately came out of the car n ran inside. Manik entered inside of the house n found everything messed over there.

He got worried n start calling " ruhi ruhi " but didn't got answer. He start searching her. When he hear someone's scream from one room. He went inside n the view in front of his eyes made him shock. Because the whole room was decorated with candles , n bed was decorated with rose flower. Before manik can register this he heard door sound. He turned back n found ruhi wearing a sexy short dress with a smirk on her face " hi handsome " n she lock the door.

Ruhi - i knew ki tum zaroor aaoge (that u'll come ). So how was my acting " she said while walking near to him n trace her finger on his face.

Manik jerk her hand n said " so this is your real face " ruhi giggle n said "oh common manik why this firm look relax baby " saying this she was about to touch his chest but before only manik caught her both hands n twisted them her hiss  in pain " ahhh manik leave me" but manik didn't leave her instead he tighten the grip
" ahhh manik if u want to show me your aggression than show me on the bed na...n ya u don't need to worry about your wife. Aaj yaha joh bhi hoga nandini ko kuch bhi pata nahi chalega"

Manik - " u know what ruhi it not good to play games with me. Pata hai kyu i'm not nandini , i'm not at all innocent like her. Woh toh sab ko khud ki tarah aacha samajti hai. But i'm not like that..if anyone ever tried to harm my nandini or even tried to harm my n Nandini relation. I won't leave that person, i won't leave that person before punishing for his or her deeds " saying this he push her on the floor .

Manik took a step to leave but ruhi immediately place her leg in between manik stumble because of it n fall on the floor. Ruhi hover him n this made manik hell angry. He push her n stood up. Manik made her stand by holding her arms n slap her tightly.

( plzz don't bash on this i thought its needed. )

The intensity of the slap was so much that ruhi couldn't handle n fell on the bed.

Manik ( furiously) - I think u got what you deserve after playing such games with me n nandini. N it a warning if u don't want to face more worse than this then better not show your face to me or nandini ever again " Saying this he left from there.

Malhotra Mansion

Manik entered n as usual found nandini waiting for him. She gave him her bright smile. Manik smile faintly seeing her n came towards her n hug her tightly.  Nandini too respond with equal favour.

Manik ( thought) - whatever happened i can't say this to nandini as she had requested me to help ruhi. Agar meine nandini ko sach bataya toh woh guilty hogi kyu ki meine kaha tha ki ho sakta ki ruhi innocent na ho. Par usne kaha ki woh problem mein hai n we should help her. N if i said the truth then she might feel guilty that she didn't listen to me...no i won't say this to her. Sorry nandini "

Nandini - manik kya hua ? " she asked as she found manik's behavior a bit different.

Manik took a deep breath n broke the hug " nothing jaan woh i'm just tired "
he said with a smile n nandini got convince.

As manik called her in evening n inform her that he'll have his dinner at office only so not to wait for him for dinner.

Nandini - chaliye let's sleep " manik bobbed his head n both went to their room.

Manik freshen up n came outside nandini was waiting for him. Then she took his place beside her n took her in his arms. He kissed her forehead n both slept. 

Next morning

Nandini as usual after completing her work went to wake up her jaans. But when she entered she saw aryan was crying n manvik n vivaan were beside him saying him not to cry.

Nandini got panick seeing aryan crying n said " ayu "

Aryan listening her voice look at her with moist eyes n got down from the bed. He ran towards her n hug her kness tightly n again start crying.
Nandini broke the hug n carried him in his arms. She wipe his tears n said
" jaan kya hua aap ro ( cry) kyu rahe ho ? " but he didn't answer he hide his face in her neck n start crying.

Nandini - manu , vivu kya hua babies ?

Vivaan  - dol no mumma shudaly he ook up n shart crying ( don't know mumma suddenly he woke up n started crying)

Nandini walk near the bed n sat on it. She broke the hug wipe his tears n kiss his teary eyes " ayu plzz baby stop crying. Kya hua baby mumma se share karo ha. N plzz stop crying baby"

Aryan - mu...mumm..mumma woh " he was trying to speak between his sobs.

Nandini stop him n ask manvik to bring a glass of water which was on the room . Manvik handed nandini the glass n nandini made aryan drink it. While he was drinking water nandini cares his back. Nandini kept the glass aside n asked lovingly " now say kya hua ki mere baby itna sara roya "

Aryan - mumma oo i shaw a bal leam ( mumma woh i saw a bad dream ) " he said sadly

Nandini - bad dream ? Kya baby " she asked while caresing his hair.

Aryan - mumma i shaw ki aap um toh chod ke aley gaye. I got sho scare . Mumma aap mere pass laoge na. Aap nahi jaoge na kabhi bhi
( Mumma i saw ki aap hum ko chod ke chale gaye. I got so scared. Mumma aap mere pass rahoge na. Aap nahi jaoge na kabhi bhi ) " he said innocently

Nandini hug him n kiss his head " baby mumma toh aap sab se itna pyaar karti hai aap teeno ( three) toh mumma ki jaan ho toh mumma kaise aap ko chod ke jaa sakti hai " she explain him lovingly

Manvik, vivaan n aryan forwarded their one hand n said " mumma   promise"

Nandini took their hands n kissed it n said " mumma promise "

Manvik then said " mumma aap hume ready kar do warna hum late ho jayenge school ke liye woh bhi iss cry baby ke wajah se " he was just teasing aryan to cheer him up.

Vivaan - ha manvik bhai yeh cry baby kitna rota ( cry ) hai " n both hie - fied

Aryan pouted n said " mumma "

Nandini - bas my jaans chalo jaldi se ready ho jate hai " saying this she took them for bath

Stay blessed