part 49

Next morning

Nandini woke up early n found herself cage in her monster hubby arms. She adore him for a while n then kiss on his cheeks. She got up slowly so that manik sleep shouldn't get disturb n wore his shirt. Nandini went in the balcony which is attached with the room. She stood there the cold breeze was kissing her face. She was busy in admiring the view when two hands encircle around her waist.

Manik in sleep put his hand on nandini side to feel her beneath his fingers but when he felt nothing , he open his eyes. He sat on the bed n found his love standing near the balcony... in his shirt only . He got up wore his boxers n went near her n encircle his arm around her waist n pull her close to his chest .
His first kiss her cheek n then rested his chin on her shoulder.

Nandini - good morning.

Manik dig his face on her neck n said"good morning " with this he kiss her neck n Nandini's finger went on his hair n she start caresing them. suddenly bite there because of it nandini hiss in pain "ahhh manik "

After biting Manik again rest his chin on her shoulder " this was your punishment why did u left the bed. Next time u should never leave the bed till the time i woke up. Otherwise i'll punish u like this "

Nandini shook her head in disbelief listening this. They stood like this. After sometime nandini spoke breakingthe silence " manik "

Manik - hmm

Nandini - woh i want to ask u something

Manik - nandu u don't need my permission before saying or asking something from me.

Nandini - manik woh..now that u r fine. So i was thinking can we go to farmhouse. Woh ek week ho gaya hai bacha mujhe se dur hai. Woh kabhi rahe nahi itni din mere bina.

Manik smile listening this he thought that his sons are really lucky that they got nandini as their mother. No matter what's the situation she never neglect them. Manik made her turn n kiss her forehead n said" thank u "

Nandini frown n ask " kis liye ?"

Manik - reason toh bahut hai..so for now leave it n ya get ready we'll be leaving after breakfast.

Nandini - ok manik aap ready ho jaeeya tab mein breakfast bana deti ho " saying this she was about to leave but manik stop her n said " no need I'll order it "

Nandini - manik but " he cut her in between n said " nandu i said na i'll order something " n she accept her defeat.

Manik pull her close to him tuck her hair behind her ears n said huskily " now that u r free so help me in taking bath " n pick her in bridal style

Nandini wriggle in his arms " koi zaroorat nahi hai. Chodiya mujhe mein dusre (other) room mein ready ho jaungi .

But how can her monster will leave
" stop trying wifey when u know u can't win from me. Aur waise bhi we shouldn't waste water. By taking bath together will save so much water "

Nandini again deny but all went in vain.

After their shower romance they got ready. Meanwhile manik ordered their food. Soon their order arrive. Nandini prepare coffee for them n she serve breakfast. They completed their breakfast n soon left for farmhouse.

By evening they reach farmhouse everyone was happy seeing them except two seeing them together.
They all were sitting in the garden kids were playing there. Seeing manan kids throw their toys n ran to them. Nandini sat on her knee n hug them tight. They were kissing her cheeks one by one n were saying " we missed u mumma / mami " others were admiring their bond. Seeing their whole attention towards nandini....manik spoke dramatically "lagta hai kisi ne bhi mujhe miss nahi kiya"

HER SELFLESS LOVE On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara