part 11

Next morning MaNan along with kids were all set to go picnic.They were going to beach which obviously decided by kids. Nandini woke up early n after doing her regular chores she started packing necessary stuff for picnic. N after that went to kids room to wake them. To her surprise they were already up. MaViAr were sitting on sofa n abeer was standing in front of them n was saying what fun they will be doing there. As for MaViAr it was their first time their r going to beach. As abeer was saying MaViAr were jumping on the sofa in excitement.

Nandu chuckle seeing their excitement " Wao ! My babies r up "

Abeer came running towards her n nandini took him in her arms " good morning mami " he wish her sweetly n peck her cheeks

Nandini also peck his both cheeks n wish him same . She took him towards the sofa in her arms only n ask " what was my abeer talking to his small brothers "

Abeer - mami mein MaViAr ko bol raha tha ki hum sab waha kya kya masti karnga. MaViAr first time beach par jaa rahe hai na iss liye "

Nandini rub her nose with his making him giggle " my jaan aap toh best big brother ho "

Seeing abeer so close to nandini her little monsters made a bad face. No matter how much they love abeer but they can't share their mumma with anyone.

MaViAr ( shouted to gain her attention) MUMMA !!ention a user

Nan - ha kya hua " still carrying abeer in her arms. Looking at their face she understood that her babies are jealous.

Manvik - mumma aap um shab ko aldi ready kal do am lale oo gaye toh
( mumma aap ne sab ko jaldi se ready kar do hum late ho gaye toh )

Ary - ha mumma

Nan - ok chalo

She gave them bath n made them ready .N took outside for breakfast. Manik n all others also join them for breakfast. Kids were all the blabbering that they will get late for beach they didn't  want to have their breakfast also. Others chuckle seeing their excitement.

Manik ordered driver to keep luggage in the car. Neonika strictly said Nandini to take care of kids n nandini nodded to assure her that not to worry. Raj suggest manik to take guards also as kids  were there n manik agreed n they left from their.

Driver start the car n manik was on passenger seat. Nandini with kids sat back . N in other car guards were following them as manik don't want to scare kids. So he ordered them to come in another car.

After 1 hour they reached there destination . Kids excitement was on peak. Manik order guards to make tge the arrangements.

Soon the fun began

                          Manvik

                          Manvik