part 13

Neonoika n Ashita left from there. Manik went in nandini's ward. She was still unconscious. Manik sat beside her n keep looking at her.

After sometime she gain conscious Nandini open her eyes n saw manik beside her

Nandini open her eyes n saw manik beside her. Nandini smile faintly but his face was blank. Her throat was dry so she cough a little. Manik immediately got up from the stool n pour water in a glass. He carefully made her sit n place pillow behind her so that she can sit comfortably.
Then he took glass in his hands , nandini forwarded her hands totake glass but to her surprise he bought glass near her lips n gesture her to drink.

Then she ask - manik abeer woh thik hai na ?

Manik thought that how selfless one could be. Forgetting about her pain she fisrt spoke about abeer n on the other side his mom was blaming her.
He said composing himself - hmm he is fine.

Nandini - kaha hai woh aur manvik, vivu aur ayu woh sab kaha hai ? Sab bahut dar gaye honge na...aur

Before she could speak further manik spoke in between " kya tum thodi der ke liye sab ki tension lena chod nahi sakti. Hospital bed mein ho tum for god sake abhi toh khud ki care karo" he said n nandini look down " bache ghar par hai. They r fine so relax " he said calmly n nandini nodded in yes.

" N now u tell me. Are u fine ? Zyada pain toh nahi ho raha " he ask in concern.

Nandini smile as for the first time he was concern for her " mein thik hoo "

Manik got up n said " u take rest i'll just come " nandu ask immediately "aap kaha jaa rahe hai "

Manik - to call the doctor " nandu nodded n he went.

Doctor came n examine her. Once check up was done he inform manik that she'll get discharged tomorrow n advice to take good care of her as she is very weak now.

Whole day manik was with her n took care of her , but hedidn't talk to her. At evening nandini talk with kids on phone as for the first time she is staying away from them.

After that manik feed nandini dinner n gave her medicine. He then made her lye down properly n adjust the blanket.  Due to effect of medicine nandini slept soon but manik was awake whole night. He didn't left her for a second also.

Next day

Nandini was getting discharge , manik completed all the formalities n again talk to doctor regarding nandini's health. After that he came back to her ward. As he entered he asked " tum ready ho toh chale  " nandu reply yes.

Nandini stood up n before she could take a step manik forwarded his hand. Manik's this act made her stunned.

 Manik's this act made her stunned

They had a cute eye lock

They had a cute eye lock. Manik through his eyes gesture her to take his hand. She with hesitate kept her hand on his. Manik wrap his free hand around her shoulder n they start walking.

They came out of the hospital n reach near his car. Manik carefully made her sit on passenger seat n he came on driver seat n start the car. While driving he keep on asking her that she is fine or not.

All this small small acts of manik was giving immense happiness to nandini.

They reach home Nandini was about to get down but manik stop her " did i asked u to get down " he said sternly.

Nandini look at him confusingly n replied " but we reached "

Manik - so what is there someone to hold your hand. Didn't u hear what doctor said yesterday he clearly said that u r weak..so u should be careful.
What if suddenly u feel dizziness n u fall...ha tell me. "

Nandini had nothing to say she look down to control her emotions. Her happiness has no bounds.

Manik came out of the car n went to her side he open the door n forward his hand...nandini this time took it without any hesitation. He again encircle his arm around her n they walk inside.

As they entered MaViAr came running to them n start their qts

Manvik - mumma aap thik ho na ?

Aryan - mumma aap ko pay (pain ) ho la ( raha ) hai ?

Vivaan - duffel (duffer) mumma ko lagi hai toh dald ( dard ) to hoga na .

Manan were smiling seeing their babies cute fight when they hear daddu voice " bacho pehle aapki mumma ko andar to aane do
( kids first let your mumma come inside)

MaViAr slap their forhead n said " shooey (sorry) mumma. " n then manan came inside .

Manik still was didn't left her hand. Maan saw this n smile. Manik made nandini sit n himself sit beside her.

Nandini - daddu abeer kaha hai.

" I'm here mami " they hear his voice.
He came running to her n hug her nandini too hug him lovingly. She realize that he was crying, Nandini broke the hug n ask worriedly " abeer kya hua ?

Abeer - sorry mami because of me u got hurt " he said

Nandini wipe her tears n said " no my baby u didn't did anything. N see I'm fine now so stop crying " she peck her forehead n abeer too peck her cheeks.

Others smile on their bond.

Stay blessed